Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: NFL 2019

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

    Do you mean Warren Moon? He was an amazing QB - until the playoffs then he usually sucked.
    Yes I do, Hall of Famer there. I loved watching them and the Run and Shoot in those powder blue uniforms. It was the air raid offense before the air raid.

    Leave a comment:


  • WT_TKW
    replied
    Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

    Monday Night radio announcer played for Houston too. I already miss him on Seahawk's radio broadcasts where he played for a few years both in college and the pros.
    Do you mean Warren Moon? He was an amazing QB - until the playoffs then he usually sucked.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Minshew doing well at the half, 13-18 with 2 TD's and 125 yards. Wonder if he continues to play well if he will take the job from Foles.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
    The current list of NFL quarterbacks, including some who were recently cut. There are plenty of former Houston QBs, including Matt Schaub who has an easy job in Atlanta. Whoever is running the show in Atlanta loves him. The Texans traded for him from Atlanta many years ago. Also former Houston players Bryan Hoyer, Ryan Fitzpatrick, and Tom Savage are still around.

    Brock Osweiler and Brandon Weeden tried out for the Colts recently. Both of them were in Houston for a while too.

    I have to admit I only recognize maybe half of the players on the list. I was shocked to see Vincent Testaverde and John Lovitz on it. :)

    http://www.nfl.com/players/search?ca...er=quarterback
    Monday Night radio announcer played for Houston too. I already miss him on Seahawk's radio broadcasts where he played for a few years both in college and the pros.

    Leave a comment:


  • WT_TKW
    replied
    Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post


    Don’t forget current Redskins QB Chase Keenum, who also played for Houston
    I DID forget him! He's played for so many teams it's hard to keep track. Unlike most of the others I named, he isn't awful.

    Leave a comment:


  • HOGSVRR
    replied
    Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
    The current list of NFL quarterbacks, including some who were recently cut. There are plenty of former Houston QBs, including Matt Schaub who has an easy job in Atlanta. Whoever is running the show in Atlanta loves him. The Texans traded for him from Atlanta many years ago. Also former Houston players Bryan Hoyer, Ryan Fitzpatrick, and Tom Savage are still around.

    Brock Osweiler and Brandon Weeden tried out for the Colts recently. Both of them were in Houston for a while too.

    I have to admit I only recognize maybe half of the players on the list. I was shocked to see Vincent Testaverde and John Lovitz on it. :)

    http://www.nfl.com/players/search?ca...er=quarterback

    Don’t forget current Redskins QB Chase Keenum, who also played for Houston

    Leave a comment:


  • WT_TKW
    replied
    The current list of NFL quarterbacks, including some who were recently cut. There are plenty of former Houston QBs, including Matt Schaub who has an easy job in Atlanta. Whoever is running the show in Atlanta loves him. The Texans traded for him from Atlanta many years ago. Also former Houston players Bryan Hoyer, Ryan Fitzpatrick, and Tom Savage are still around.

    Brock Osweiler and Brandon Weeden tried out for the Colts recently. Both of them were in Houston for a while too.

    I have to admit I only recognize maybe half of the players on the list. I was shocked to see Vincent Testaverde and John Lovitz on it. :)

    http://www.nfl.com/players/search?ca...er=quarterback

    Leave a comment:


  • Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post

    He has been bad though. Even with OBJ, Shepard, etc. he still throws waaayyyy too many INT's.
    I didn't like OBJ's antics on the field, but after seeing how he's taken to being traded to Cleveland and hearing how his NY team mates love him still I respect the man. His comments after the game last night were incredibly good and I see that he's grown up, despite acting flashy on the field. It is so refreshing after how AB treated both Pittsburgh and Oakland recently for a high profile receiver that got traded to a 'place to die'.

    Leave a comment:


  • WT_TKW
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Tundra_Man
    replied
    Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post

    He has been bad though. Even with OBJ, Shepard, etc. he still throws waaayyyy too many INT's.
    I agree completely. Of the three Manning QBs he's by far the least talented.

    But I don't think benching him will improve the Giants significantly without a lot of other changes as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • IowaBearcat
    replied
    Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post

    I've always felt that Eli was a bit overrated, but it's hard to blame the current condition of the Giants on him. There are a lot more issues in New York than the QB situation.
    He has been bad though. Even with OBJ, Shepard, etc. he still throws waaayyyy too many INT's.

    Leave a comment:


  • WT_TKW
    replied
    Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

    He was once a good QB, but didn't age as well as his brother. That defense he once had sure helped a lot though as well as the WOU TE.
    Losing Beckham didn't help. From what I saw of him in the first week he didn't look bad, but I only watched the first quarter.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Originally posted by IronOre View Post

    No, no, it's all Eli's fault. The rookie backup QB will solve everything.
    He was once a good QB, but didn't age as well as his brother. That defense he once had sure helped a lot though as well as the WOU TE.

    Leave a comment:


  • IronOre
    replied
    Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post

    I've always felt that Eli was a bit overrated, but it's hard to blame the current condition of the Giants on him. There are a lot more issues in New York than the QB situation.
    No, no, it's all Eli's fault. The rookie backup QB will solve everything.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tundra_Man
    replied
    Originally posted by IronOre View Post
    I've always felt that Eli was a bit overrated, but it's hard to blame the current condition of the Giants on him. There are a lot more issues in New York than the QB situation.

    Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X