Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: NFL 2019

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

    Yep. They racked up twice as many delays of game 6-3, and 40 percent more false starts, 21-15. On the other hand, the thug Eagles were whistled for FOUR times as many offsides, 8-2. The ONLY reason for a defender to leave early is to get as many cheap shots in as he can. Pederson is clearly the dirtiest coach in the league.
    Clownass has three fines against innin the last year for hits on QB’s

    Can you see a pattern here or do I need to draw it for you?

    You can sit down now.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

      Clownass has three fines against innin the last year for hits on QB’s

      Can you see a pattern here or do I need to draw it for you?

      You can sit down now.
      If anyone needs to sit down around here, it sure aint Griffan...

      Comment


      • Originally posted by IronOre View Post

        If anyone needs to sit down around here, it sure aint Griffan...
        Yeah. You. Because you refuse to admit Clownass is a dirty punk and he intentionally hurt Ginger Jesus on orders by Pete Carroll so Fake Christian Wilson could win easier.

        It’s just easier to surrender to me because I’m prepared to go for months pissing on your team even if they win the Super Bowl. It won’t matter.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

          Clownass has three fines against innin the last year for hits on QB’s

          Can you see a pattern here or do I need to draw it for you?

          You can sit down now.
          Yep, the NFL polices that kind of thing. Weird that they haven't fined him for Sunday's hit, huh? I wonder why that is.

          I usually type while sitting.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

            Yeah. You. Because you refuse to admit Clownass is a dirty punk and he intentionally hurt Ginger Jesus on orders by Pete Carroll so Fake Christian Wilson could win easier.

            It’s just easier to surrender to me because I’m prepared to go for months pissing on your team even if they win the Super Bowl. It won’t matter.
            Yes, we are all very well about your, and by extension all Philly sports fans, ability to whine non-stop for months about imaginary slights. Also, Wilson can't be a Christian, because Russell Wilson is a robot. Everyone knows this.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by IronOre View Post

              Yes, we are all very well about your, and by extension all Philly sports fans, ability to whine non-stop for months about imaginary slights. Also, Wilson can't be a Christian, because Russell Wilson is a robot. Everyone knows this.
              I'll leave it to you. We Seattle fans don't keep going on this hit like Philly fans would. https://www.thenewstribune.com/sport...235233847.html

              If we did, I'm sure Nation would just say we were winey and to get over it. We just go at bad coaching decisions such as not running the ball from the one.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

                I'll leave it to you. We Seattle fans don't keep going on this hit like Philly fans would. https://www.thenewstribune.com/sport...235233847.html

                If we did, I'm sure Nation would just say we were winey and to get over it. We just go at bad coaching decisions such as not running the ball from the one.
                It's kinda fun annoying Nation about it. Seattle hasn't won a game in Green Bay in 20 years, so it'll probably get ugly Sunday, so might as well have some fun now!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by IronOre View Post

                  It's kinda fun annoying Nation about it. Seattle hasn't won a game in Green Bay in 20 years, so it'll probably get ugly Sunday, so might as well have some fun now!
                  "We want the ball and we're going to win"

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

                    Yep, the NFL polices that kind of thing. Weird that they haven't fined him for Sunday's hit, huh? I wonder why that is.

                    I usually type while sitting.
                    It’s under review.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

                      I'll leave it to you. We Seattle fans don't keep going on this hit like Philly fans would. https://www.thenewstribune.com/sport...235233847.html

                      If we did, I'm sure Nation would just say we were winey and to get over it. We just go at bad coaching decisions such as not running the ball from the one.
                      Did it cost you a playoff win?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by IronOre View Post

                        It's kinda fun annoying Nation about it. Seattle hasn't won a game in Green Bay in 20 years, so it'll probably get ugly Sunday, so might as well have some fun now!
                        Seachicken blood makes the tundra grow!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

                          Did it cost you a playoff win?
                          Cost a Super Bowl is what it did. Speaking of, The Iggles should never have let Big Dick Nick leave. Wentz has been injured every year he's played.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

                            Did it cost you a playoff win?
                            No, just a challenge and one of the few PI ones a coach actually won this year. The league really needs to look at that, as clear PI's weren't overturned to become PI.

                            Are you going to say Clowney grabbing the leg of the invalid QB on 4th down was a dirty play too? How dare he stop Philly from having a chance at a game tieing score.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by IronOre View Post

                              Cost a Super Bowl is what it did. Speaking of, The Iggles should never have let Big Dick Nick leave. Wentz has been injured every year he's played.
                              Hmmm Big Dick Nick got hurt then got benched in Jax.

                              But we will take him back. He only plays well in Philly.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

                                No, just a challenge and one of the few PI ones a coach actually won this year. The league really needs to look at that, as clear PI's weren't overturned to become PI.

                                Are you going to say Clowney grabbing the leg of the invalid QB on 4th down was a dirty play too? How dare he stop Philly from having a chance at a game tieing score.
                                Clownass might be getting his fourth fine for hits on a QB just in the past two seasons.

                                Seems like a pattern to me.

                                Comment

                                Ad3

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X