Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: NFL 2019

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post
    What? Where's today lamenting? No whining?

    No hysteria today about the poor, poor, pitiful, sad, depressing, devastating Philly Teals' loss to the big bullies Seahawks?


    I hear Hillary just beat another investigation.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by IronOre View Post
      The Iggles fired their Offensive Coordinator and their WR coach. The WR coach makes total sense because you can't get a worse group of receivers, but Clowney must have snuck in and cheap-shotted the OC.
      Everyone wanted the OC gone last year.

      Clownass is still a thug.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post

        Tiny Hands QB was way too busy bumbling & fumbling the football to even attempt to pass to the Teal receivers, all through his NFL carreer. Solution = fire the coaches.

        It would've been better if Philly had Wentz undergo enhancement transplant extensions to his hands & fingers.
        But her emails.

        Houston Super Bowl Wins = 0

        Comment


        • Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

          Everyone wanted the OC gone last year.

          Clownass is still a thug.
          I read something interesting today. Carson Wentz has been in 3 playoff games. He hasn't made it out of the first quarter in any of those 3 games.

          Also, this will be the first year since 2002 that the AFC Championship game hasn't had Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, or Ben Roethlisberger in it.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by IronOre View Post

            I read something interesting today. Carson Wentz has been in 3 playoff games. He hasn't made it out of the first quarter in any of those 3 games.

            Also, this will be the first year since 2002 that the AFC Championship game hasn't had Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, or Ben Roethlisberger in it.
            Uhhh this was his first playoff game. Big Dick Nick played in all of the others as starter.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

              Uhhh this was his first playoff game. Big Dick Nick played in all of the others as starter.
              Well, he maybe was on the sideline injured to start the game? That would mean he didn't make it out of the first quarter, but I agree if the article said that it would be misleading as those 3 playoff games he was injured for in the Super Bowl run,

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

                Well, he maybe was on the sideline injured to start the game? That would mean he didn't make it out of the first quarter, but I agree if the article said that it would be misleading as those 3 playoff games he was injured for in the Super Bowl run,
                He was out last year too. The article is misleading.

                FYI McNown played the whole second half with a torn hamstring.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

                  He was out last year too. The article is misleading.

                  FYI McNown played the whole second half with a torn hamstring.
                  And played better in one half than Wentz played all season long.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post

                    And played better in one half than Wentz played all season long.
                    Your trolling sucks much like Houston foosball since 1963.

                    Is Houston flooded again? Those ****ty zoning laws you know.
                    Last edited by IUPNation; 01-10-2020, 12:28 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

                      He was out last year too. The article is misleading.

                      FYI McNown played the whole second half with a torn hamstring.
                      Cade McNown wishes he was playing football.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

                        Cade McNown wishes he was playing football.
                        McCown, McNown ...it was a Mic with a gimp! LOL!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

                          He was out last year too. The article is misleading.

                          FYI McNown played the whole second half with a torn hamstring.
                          I heard that today on Seattle talk radio as I was going for a drive in the desert that got cut short due to ice and snow (I took next exit after I found it and am safe, but there was a rollover with a 2 car accident). That really shows how tough he is and also explains how he looked gimpy in the 2nd half.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

                            McCown, McNown ...it was a Mic with a gimp! LOL!
                            Exactly, Jake and not Cade too. He may be right though about Cade wishing he could still play though.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

                              Clownass might be getting his fourth fine for hits on a QB just in the past two seasons.

                              Seems like a pattern to me.
                              ESPN reporting no fine coming from the NFL. The fines you mention also are when he was in Houston, not Seattle. I also believe they review every helmet to helmet contact play, so I'm not surprised it would be reviewed.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

                                ESPN reporting no fine coming from the NFL. The fines you mention also are when he was in Houston, not Seattle. I also believe they review every helmet to helmet contact play, so I'm not surprised it would be reviewed.
                                Hopefully he has a Theismann like injury in Green Bay. I hope for your sake the Seachicken charter doesn't take the long way to Wisconsin through Iranian air space...

                                Comment

                                Ad3

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X