Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: NFL 2019

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

    Um green bays offense wasnt the major issue, the defense was swiss cheese
    It was a pretty major issue in the 1st half.

    Comment


    • You have to really like the Forty Whiner smash mouth run the all offense. A nice relief from all this shot gun spread video game offenses that is the new normal.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
        You have to really like the Forty Whiner smash mouth run the all offense. A nice relief from all this shot gun spread video game offenses that is the new normal.
        Definitely going to be a contrast in styles. Not
        convinced the Niners will be able to lumber to enough points to match the Chiefs.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

          Um green bays offense wasnt the major issue, the defense was swiss cheese

          Comment


          • Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

            Definitely going to be a contrast in styles. Not
            convinced the Niners will be able to lumber to enough points to match the Chiefs.
            I don’t know, the Whiner defense is pretty rough. Kermit the Mahomes might have a tough night.

            It’s pretty good matchup.

            Comment


            • Go Chefs, I guess.

              Comment


              • Go, Chiefs! We've got a VSU receiver on the practice squad, although I saw a picture of him dressed out with the other receivers a couple of weeks ago. So who knows! Hope he gets a chance to play.

                #BlazerNation

                Comment


                • Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

                  Definitely going to be a contrast in styles. Not
                  convinced the Niners will be able to lumber to enough points to match the Chiefs.
                  2019 PPG:

                  SF: 30.2
                  KC: 29.8

                  They put up 48 in New Orleans. They're just really smart about how they run their offense and don't go for big plays. No need to air it out if you dominate the ground. The game will be decided on whether or not SF's front can get to Mahomes.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post

                    2019 PPG:

                    SF: 30.2
                    KC: 29.8

                    They put up 48 in New Orleans. They're just really smart about how they run their offense and don't go for big plays. No need to air it out if you dominate the ground. The game will be decided on whether or not SF's front can get to Mahomes.
                    If you can stop Kittle, you can pretty much take out San Fran's passing game. Not sure why Mostert went off yesterday.

                    Comment


                    • As long as Jerry’s Toys fail again and the New England Cheaters don’t make the SB, I am happy and I don’t care who wins of either SF or KC!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post
                        As long as Jerry’s Toys fail again and the New England Cheaters don’t make the SB, I am happy and I don’t care who wins of either SF or KC!
                        I’ll be shocked if Brady is still in Foxboro next season. The Cheats long run is over.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post

                          As I was saying...


                          I should have put up some money. :)
                          Yes, you should have.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by IronOre View Post

                            If you can stop Kittle, you can pretty much take out San Fran's passing game. Not sure why Mostert went off yesterday.
                            This was the case before Sanders got there. But withim and Samuel, they can take pressure off of Kittle.

                            Mostert went off cause it wasn't Coleman (shoulder) in to go off. Packers looked like they wanted to get demolished on the line.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post

                              This was the case before Sanders got there. But withim and Samuel, they can take pressure off of Kittle.

                              Mostert went off cause it wasn't Coleman (shoulder) in to go off. Packers looked like they wanted to get demolished on the line.
                              Yea that oline was MOVING people!
                              I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post

                                This was the case before Sanders got there. But withim and Samuel, they can take pressure off of Kittle.

                                Mostert went off cause it wasn't Coleman (shoulder) in to go off. Packers looked like they wanted to get demolished on the line.
                                Even with Sanders, Carappalo relies on Kittle to bail him out all the time.

                                Comment

                                Ad3

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X