Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post

Might be possiable that MoWest could get into the seven spot, but still lose it to UIndy using earn access to make the playoff field.
    Yeah. MW needs to hope for another Indy loss, or OBU loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Yeah. MW needs to hope for another Indy loss, or OBU loss.
      Yeah, off the top of my head from last week, Missouri Southern should be holding a lot of the MIAA territory. Wayne State Nebraska should have some territory that's not going to be in the playoffs, Mckendree would have a few pockets of territory, and I'm totally blanking on the purple eagle spot out west that covers the Four Corners to Vegas. I believe that its Ashland I think.
      Last edited by bigmrg74; 11-11-2023, 10:15 PM.

Comment

• MOSO will have the entire scope of the MIAA.

Comment

• Yeah MoSo stole all the land.

Comment

• Between MoSo and Wayne America there is going to be a lot of area unconsolidated.

Comment

• NW beat MoSo & MoWo so they should at least have a sliver running down US71 from Maryville to St Joe to Joplin 😎

Comment

• https://i.imgur.com/FKoEHCr.jpg

Comment

• A lot of land going to be untouched over the next five weeks.

Comment

• Is UTPB the big orange parakeet?

Comment

• Please more.

Comment

• Will there be updates to the Imperialism Map for the last two and for the upcoming playoff games? If no, will it just a final version after the champion is crowned?

Comment

• I would like to see the map where CWU is the law west of the Mississippi. Before the Mines game. I am a big fan, but less of an blind optimist.

Comment

• Sorry, I've been busy the last couple weeks... I'll do the missing maps at some point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
                              Nice map. Although I think you give Colorado Mines too much credit. But then again, there aren't many D2 teams out West compared to the other areas of the USA.

Comment

• Originally posted by crixus View Post

Nice map. Although I think you give Colorado Mines too much credit. But then again, there aren't many D2 teams out West compared to the other areas of the USA.
                                Too much credit? All the land is earned on the field.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X