Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

I know what a bearcat is. The people who design logos and costumes for NW, clearly don't.

Also, smelling like a fart is not really a plus.
    They’re all over NW Missouri as well.

Wait…never mind. I always confuse NW Missouri for SE Asia.

EDIT: to be fair, I don’t recall seeing any dragons the last time I was in Moorhead, MN either. Or gorillas in Kansas. So there’s that.

Comment

• After week 8: https://i.imgur.com/rK71kEu.jpg

Comment

• Nothing yet this week Ink? I know since it's regional rankings season you are probably slammed but I am really looking forward to Blaster featuring more prominently on the map. Thanks for what you do!

Comment

• I'd forgotten about it. Here it is now: https://i.imgur.com/hL9IN43.jpg

Comment

• Thanks Ink!

Comment

• Bowie State back on the map!

Comment

• Harding’s goal: Remove GV from the face of the map.

Comment

• Originally posted by OldBison View Post
                  Harding’s goal: Remove GV from the face of the map.
                  I'm thinking you might want a couple of others gone before you get to GV. ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
                    I'd forgotten about it. Here it is now: https://i.imgur.com/hL9IN43.jpg
                    Not that much land left that doesn't stand a good shot at making the playoffs.

Comment

• I am a little confused how this works. At first, I thought only undefeated teams have any land on the map, but I see lots and lots of teams on the latest map and I know many of them are not undefeated. So, correct me if I'm wrong, can a defeated team reclaim some land if they beat a team that is still on the map..... but if a defeated team has no opponents left that have land left on the map, then that team has no opportunities to claim any land? What if, say, A beats B, B beats C, and C beats A. Would C get all of A and B's land even though C lost to B earlier?

Finally, how is the winner determined? Who has the most land at the end? Does this continue through the postseason? If the most land is used to determine the winner, then wouldn't this favor western teams? Alas, if this continues through the postseason, wouldn't the national champion automatically win this imperialism?

Comment

• Originally posted by sportsvine View Post
                        I am a little confused how this works. At first, I thought only undefeated teams have any land on the map, but I see lots and lots of teams on the latest map and I know many of them are not undefeated. So, correct me if I'm wrong, can a defeated team reclaim some land if they beat a team that is still on the map..... but if a defeated team has no opponents left that have land left on the map, then that team has no opportunities to claim any land? What if, say, A beats B, B beats C, and C beats A. Would C get all of A and B's land even though C lost to B earlier?

Finally, how is the winner determined? Who has the most land at the end? Does this continue through the postseason? If the most land is used to determine the winner, then wouldn't this favor western teams? Alas, if this continues through the postseason, wouldn't the national champion automatically win this imperialism?
                        Correct.

If A beats B, then B beats C, then C beats A, B would get C's land that they had, and C would only get whatever land A was holding at the time they played A.

Most times, the national champion will have most of the land, as most gets condensed during the playoffs. But there will be teams who win at the end of the regular season over someone who still has land, but that team that won doesn't make the playoffs. They'll keep their land through the end of the playoffs because nobody will beat them the rest of the year. So generally at the end of it, you'll see the map mostly as whoever won the national title, with a few spots of teams who didn't make the playoffs.
                        2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

• And the MIAA region may never be claimed because MOwest likely won’t make the playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
                            And the MIAA region may never be claimed because MOwest likely won’t make the playoffs.
                            Might be possiable that MoWest could get into the seven spot, but still lose it to UIndy using earn access to make the playoff field.

Comment

• https://i.imgur.com/lGdyxI6.jpg

Comment

• We may see less "unification" at season's end than usual.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X