Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Florida View Post
    Mars Hill is SO much more confident in this game than I am, haha.
    Because if your team wins, he can feel better about his team. As if that makes any difference, but it’s SEC syndrome. SR2 in this case.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

Because if your team wins, he can feel better about his team. As if that makes any difference, but it’s SEC syndrome. SR2 in this case.
      Funny you say that. SR2 is far superior than any other region

Comment

This game can't start soon enough
        Attached Files
        * 2022 BACK 2 BACK GSC CHAMPIONS and D2 FINAL 4
        * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS
        * 2019 D2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
        * 2017 D2 NATIONAL RUNNER-UP

Comment

Originally posted by MarsHillU2022 View Post

Funny you say that. SR2 is far superior than any other region
          Yeah, I get the impression you believe that.

Comment

I cannot wait for Ferris to absolutely cream WFFSDHJKLHJKBDFLSBHJK (sorry the stupid floridia team has such a long name I don't know how to type it out all). 78-13 is my prediction based on several highly regarded neural network models (Massey).

Comment

LOL i saw them play at LR and the offense looked horrible then didn't know it was going to be a trend for the whole season. That's a recipe for Disaster soon. Soon will be Saturday. Congrats on making it this far and probably beating Ferris @ Ferris and winning the Natty again. You guys have a great program and we are really grateful for the Newtons they were taught so much over at uwf that they brought with them to Mars Hill. Go Argos represent SR2
              Ferris played that game with their #3 and #4 quarterbacks lol.
              2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

Ferris played that game with their #3 and #4 quarterbacks lol.
                Offense still looks bad

Comment

Offense still looks bad
                  I'd be interested to see an offense that looks good with their 3rd and 4th string QB's.
                  2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

WF will score 42 and easily win trust me
                    That happens and I'll film a video of my fat arse in a thong prancing about in the snow somewhere. I hate Ferris with the fire of a thousand suns, but they ain't going to be able to just roll up there and show off up there. They're going to have a fight all game long for those 6 inches in front of their own faces all game.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

And there's a reason why SEC teams don't travel north of the Mason-Dixon line past September.

Comment

The planet where Ferris has made it to the last four semifinals and only has 1 championship to show for it.
                        Pretty sure every school in the country would love to have that kind of success...

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post

And there's a reason why SEC teams don't travel north of the Mason-Dixon line past September.
                          Didn't you hear, WF is in northern Florida where it sometimes gets chilly. That's almost the same thing as Michigan, right?

Comment

Ferris is the Leon Spinks of football. They look like crap while they're kicking ur arse.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                              Ferris is the Leon Spinks of football. They look like crap while they're kicking ur arse.
                              I was thinking Ferris more like Joe Frazier and matchup an Ali v Frazier dogfight and no telling which outcome might happen, but it’s going to be all time, must see TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Didn't you hear, WF is in northern Florida where it sometimes gets chilly. That's almost the same thing as Michigan, right?
                                The drive from Pensacola to Miami is 9 hours and 20 minutes. I'm not saying Pensacola weather is the same as Michigan but I would compare it more to northern Indiana.
                                * 2022 BACK 2 BACK GSC CHAMPIONS and D2 FINAL 4
                                * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS
                                * 2019 D2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
                                * 2017 D2 NATIONAL RUNNER-UP

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X