Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Florida View Post

The drive from Pensacola to Miami is 9 hours and 20 minutes. I'm not saying Pensacola weather is the same as Michigan but I would compare it more to northern Indiana.
    Wowow I just check the weather in Pensacola and the weather in Gary, IN and it’s almost identical! 72 degrees and sunny is basically the same as 36 and rainy…

Comment

The drive from Pensacola to Miami is 9 hours and 20 minutes. I'm not saying Pensacola weather is the same as Michigan but I would compare it more to northern Indiana.
      Right now:

Big Rapids, Mich - 31
      Pensacola, Fla - 71
      Miami, Fla.- 78
      Fort Wayne, Ind. - 37

Comment

The Argos have just landed in Michigan with light snowflakes falling at airport.

Comment

Have you ever been outside the state of FL?

Comment

Originally posted by NWHoops View Post

I mean everyone knows that weather varies wildly within every state. Didn't you know? Southern Alaska is basically Miami.
            2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

Right now:

Big Rapids, Mich - 31
              Pensacola, Fla - 71
              Miami, Fla.- 78
              Fort Wayne, Ind. - 37
              I was born in Elkhart, IN. There is a reason I don't still live there. I was just kidding. I understand first hand the difference of Gulf of Mexico weather on the sunny panhandle vs dreary cold miserable Indiana weather. With that being said, Argos don't get cold. They didn't get cold in Pennsylvania and they didn't get cold last time in Michigan.
              So mind frame wise + all white stormtropper uniforms = Pensacola weather and Michigan weather is the same...Michigan may even be a little warmer this time of year.

I really hope on your great show Sunday night that you are talking about an Argos win, Brandon. Also see what you can do about getting my man Ferg a pay raise.
              * 2022 BACK 2 BACK GSC CHAMPIONS and D2 FINAL 4
              * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS
              * 2019 D2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
              * 2017 D2 NATIONAL RUNNER-UP

Comment

Originally posted by NWHoops View Post

I've been to all 51 states. They are all about the same temperature wise.
                * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

I mean everyone knows that weather varies wildly within every state. Didn't you know? Southern Alaska is basically Miami.
                  I've been to Sitka. I've been to Miami. Same place basically.
                  * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS

Comment

I was born in Elkhart, IN. There is a reason I don't still live there. I was just kidding. I understand first hand the difference of Gulf of Mexico weather on the sunny panhandle vs dreary cold miserable Indiana weather. With that being said, Argos don't get cold. They didn't get cold in Pennsylvania and they didn't get cold last time in Michigan.
                    So mind frame wise + all white stormtropper uniforms = Pensacola weather and Michigan weather is the same...Michigan may even be a little warmer this time of year.

I really hope on your great show Sunday night that you are talking about an Argos win, Brandon. Also see what you can do about getting my man Ferg a pay raise.
                    The argument that the Argos handled it last time was the position I expected UWF fans to take all along.

I'll double Kris' salary immediately!

Comment

Originally posted by MarsHillU2022 View Post

My Point is Ferris is way overhyped. The won't win Saturday and they'll be lucky to score 21 points
                      well, that prediction was wrong - xerris up 24 to 17 over WF in the 3rd qtr

Comment

GVSU would lose to WF also lets be real here. Ferris will be lucky to score 14 points on Saturday Defense is going to give up 42 and WF will score early and often
                        Spot on.

Comment

GVSU would lose to WF also lets be real here. Ferris will be lucky to score 14 points on Saturday Defense is going to give up 42 and WF will score early and often
                          It would be a good game - but GV would win

Comment

Originally posted by BillyGV View Post

well, that prediction was wrong - xerris up 24 to 17 over WF in the 3rd qtr
                            hmmm...xerris has scored 31 points now - how?

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post

That happens and I'll film a video of my fat arse in a thong prancing about in the snow somewhere.
                              Thank baby Jesus we can all know this video will never exist.

Comment

Let me just say this, I have seen both teams play a lot throughout this season, and here are a few things that stuck out to me the most.
                                1. WF offensively is either Really Hot or Really Cold and there is no in between
                                2. Ferris offensively can be really careless with the ball and sometimes they look a little out of sink. I know Malik has missed a few games which could be why but we will see Saturday
                                3. I think this is something that sticks out to me also. WF has a really good defense and I think they have the best defense out of the 4 teams remaining
                                4. Ferris State IS NOT THAT GOOD ON DEFENSE!!!! They have many cracks on that defensive unit that WF will exploit all game long
                                5. WF has a much improved special teams and they are really good at that also
                                6. Tony Annese has a history of shrinking in big games
                                7. Pete Shinnick has a history of Being great in big games
                                8. I think Ferris is only favored because they are the defending champs but that will all come to an end After Saturday

I think the game will start off close and then WF will explode offensively and cause plenty of turnovers on the defensive side

Final from Big Rapids: WF 42- FS 21
                                where are you mouth piece…..

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X