Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillyGV View Post

hmmm...xerris has scored 31 points now - how?
    38 now lol

Comment

West Florida looks cold.

Comment

Originally posted by MarsHillU2022 View Post

Funny you say that. SR2 is far superior than any other region
        Hmmmm not this week, year or decade.

Comment

I think it is pretty safe to say that SR3 is the dominant region and it is not even close. It's a shame that the MIAA and the GLIAC are in the same region as the second round games between them were better than seeing UWF get owned at Ferris today.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat1986 View Post
            I think it is pretty safe to say that SR3 is the dominant region and it is not even close. It's a shame that the MIAA and the GLIAC are in the same region as the second round games between them were better than seeing UWF get owned at Ferris today.
            Yeah TA was right about splitting up regions so you can get the best teams in the Semis. This is really not one of Ferris' strongest teams by a long shot.

Comment

lol I don't know if I've ever seen someone as wrong about something on this board as MarsHill was about this game.
              2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Thank baby Jesus we can all know this video will never exist.
                You telling me.... would be a hell of a thing to explain to my wife that she needed to film for me.

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
                  lol I don't know if I've ever seen someone as wrong about something on this board as MarsHill was about this game.
                  Oh, I seem to remember some of the trash talk we got back in the day when Jimmy T was coming to allendale with his supposedly high powered offence. He got ragged dolled a couple of times and pretty soon it was clear that his line couldn't block diddly.

There was a time back in 2003 when we had roadtripped out to Bentley and we had some idiot fan there that we called Doogie Houser talk all sorts of shibby at us in the GVSU fan section, shouldn't have even been there, but whatever, and soon became clear that it wasn't going to be bentley's day. Was nice to point out the scoreboard to him as he walked away.

Comment

They need to move the miaa to sr1.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                      They need to move the miaa to sr1.
                      Or they could just move the GLIAC, which geographically makes sense lol

Comment

Or they could just move the GLIAC, which geographically makes sense lol
                        The Gliac has had enough free rides. It's the miaa's turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

The Gliac has had enough free rides. It's the miaa's turn.
                          If the GLIAC moves to SR1, and the MIAA stays SR3, then SR3 is essentially a free ride for the MIAA.

Comment

If the GLIAC moves to SR1, and the MIAA stays SR3, then SR3 is essentially a free ride for the MIAA.
                            Good point. As long as they don't put gsc, gliac or miaa in the same region, it would help.

Comment

Anyone done a welfare check on MarsHill? I'm afraid his WF cheerleader outfit may have been too tight and he's now trapped in both that and the embarrassment of running his mouth so much and being so wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                                Anyone done a welfare check on MarsHill? I'm afraid his WF cheerleader outfit may have been too tight and he's now trapped in both that and the embarrassment of running his mouth so much and being so wrong.
                                He was actually pretty close on the score prediction he just had the teams mixed up.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X