Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Argonut View Post
    Enjoyed the top 25 show and looking forward to all the shows this season. As far as preseason polls go, it all shakes out at the end when the top seven are selected. Just win and you’ll move up to your earned spot- most of the time.
    My dad's always said if people got as mad about stuff that was actually important as they do preseason football polls we might have a good thing going ha!

Comment

IUP at 12 seems about right.

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

Limestone's QB this year is going to be a guy who was third-string at GVSU, so I'm not sure the QB argument is a great one.
        Burrow was 3rd string at Ohio St. Sometimes its all about fit and opportunity.

Comment

If any of you are bored as we are still more than a week from D2 games..we did release our first video-pod of NSIC Weekly. Feel free to make fun..I have thick skin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdvSWaGf-eo&t=236s

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post
            If any of you are bored as we are still more than a week from D2 games..we did release our first video-pod of NSIC Weekly. Feel free to make fun..I have thick skin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdvSWaGf-eo&t=236s
            Now, why would I make fun of a fellow Bears fan? What do you think of Bagent so far, Witt?

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

Now, why would I make fun of a fellow Bears fan? What do you think of Bagent so far, Witt?
              HAHA! I think Tyson has accounted very well so far and the drive he had against Indy was rock solid. I'd like to see him get a legit shot there..but I do fear he ends up with a different squad yet..but following that from a distance, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post

HAHA! I think Tyson has accounted very well so far and the drive he had against Indy was rock solid. I'd like to see him get a legit shot there..but I do fear he ends up with a different squad yet..but following that from a distance, yes.
                I kind of get the feeling that he'll be there if the Bears carry 3 QBs but will be swooped up if they try to place him on the practice squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

I kind of get the feeling that he'll be there if the Bears carry 3 QBs but will be swooped up if they try to place him on the practice squad.
                  Yes....this!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X