Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFOILERFAN
    replied
    *closes eyes and crosses fingers* "I'm not getting caught up in this, I`m not getting caught up in this, I'm not getting caught up in this. " Yeah, I`ll probably be back later to comment on this. HEY, I`m retired, gotta a lot of time on my hands.

Leave a comment:

• CALUPA69
    replied
    Originally posted by boatcapt View Post

To answer...No, No, Probably not and YES!!

This is typically a summertime line of wishful thinking thread.
    Thought so.

Leave a comment:

• boatcapt
    replied
    Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
    "In consideration" by whom ?? GMAC ? The schools themselves ? Fans of those teams ? Posters on this thread ?
    To answer...No, No, Probably not and YES!!

This is typically a summertime line of wishful thinking thread.

Leave a comment:

• UFOILERFAN
    replied
    Here we go again...smh

Leave a comment:

• ESU Warrior
    replied
    Originally posted by Insidesource View Post
    Schools in consideration for GMAC membership include Ashland, Indiana Wesleyan, Northwood, Gannon, Mercyhurst, Taylor, Marian, and Urbana
    I find it hard to believe that Gannon and Mercy would both leave the PSAC after it took them so many years to finally get in. Just my opinion. However, they do align more with the GMAC private sector than that of the PSAC.

Who are Indiana Wesleyan, Taylor, and Marian? Where are they located, and do they offer football?

Leave a comment:

• D2Ohio
    replied
    Schools in consideration for GMAC membership include Ashland, Indiana Wesleyan, Northwood, Gannon, Mercyhurst, Taylor, Marian, and Urbana
    So...you list the best private school in athletics in Ohio, a Michigan private in the middle of GLIAC territory, the two Erie schools that should be joined at the hip for the conference they are in, 3 NAIA and a school that should shut down.

Leave a comment:

• CALUPA69
    replied
    "In consideration" by whom ?? GMAC ? The schools themselves ? Fans of those teams ? Posters on this thread ?

Leave a comment:

• Insidesource
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Redwing
    replied
    Doh!

:doh:

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    Yes, it was dated March 29th but if you hit another link it says "Just kidding". So they really do suck- they can't even get an April Fool's Day joke right.

Leave a comment:

• Inkblot
    replied
    Indeed it is. I wish I'd noticed before posting it to Reddit...

Leave a comment:

• BlueBlood
    replied

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    Originally posted by Redwing View Post

Hmm, nice to see. With all those balls in the air, could they ever think to host the Natty? Nashville, is pretty good in December.
    I went with the Gophers to Nashville to see them beat Arkansas in the Music City Bowl. Weather was fine, so was the entertainment. I'm still kicking myself for not walking across the street and going to the Predators-Red Wings game as long as I was there.

Leave a comment:

• Redwing
    replied
    Originally posted by laker View Post
    Hmm, nice to see. With all those balls in the air, could they ever think to host the Natty? Nashville, is pretty good in December.

Duh, Guess I got sucked in. :-(
    Last edited by Redwing; 09-17-2019, 04:39 PM. Reason: Story is a joke!

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    Hearing some noise out of GMAC meetings a few weeks ago...several institutions looking in (nothing immediately confirmed) and one institution potentially on the way out (non-FB institution)...,more to come...
    You called it.

https://www.trevecca.edu/news/trevec...rogram-in-2021

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X