Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bloomsburg

Originally posted by HuskyNation24 View Post
    This is the most glaring issue aside from the lack of offense. And the main reason (from an AD perspective) a change needs to be made.
    They put 6foot 290 pound Rucci at Tight End I think that may help the lackluster passing game. smh

Comment

Leiby making the start today!! I like it!
      It's always sunny in #HuskyNation

Comment

Oh my, a QB that can throw really seems to be making a difference so far..... who knew

Comment

Pittsburgh article praising OL Feiler:

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/g...s/201810290074

Comment

Originally posted by Alboski View Post
            Oh my, a QB that can throw really seems to be making a difference so far..... who knew
            When your last three games have been ESU, Lock Haven and Millersville ... it does have a way of making things appear better.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
              When your last three games have been ESU, Lock Haven and Millersville ... it does have a way of making things appear better.

Favorable schedule for sure for BU. lock haven and millersville have a lot of holes on both sides of the ball. They seem to be going backward. Blooms defense has enough experience with 6 very solid seniors including all psac Klinger and Monroe to keep a team with a very struggling passing game a .500 team. 107 yards in the passing department will most likely get you shellacked against a top PSAC west team.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                Ville had the 2nd best pass defense in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post
                  Ville had the 2nd best pass defense in the league.
                  In yards per game, because their opponents are usually creaming them and trying to run out the clock. Their pass efficiency defense is only okay.

Comment

Lol

Comment

Pitt qb and HC praise Feiler: https://steelersdepot.com/2018/10/un...r-sunday-play/

Comment

Anyone else watching the BU game stream today? This West Liberty broadcast is god awful.... wow I hope we never play these guys down there ever again. What an embarrassing broadcast.

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyNation24 View Post
                          Anyone else watching the BU game stream today? This West Liberty broadcast is god awful.... wow I hope we never play these guys down there ever again. What an embarrassing broadcast.
                          Watching the game and listening to the Bloom announcers of Doyle and Ulciney, which is what I would recommend.

It was a choice of playing West Liberty or go to Texas or Colorado for a game.

Comment

Watching the game and listening to the Bloom announcers of Doyle and Ulciney, which is what I would recommend.

LOL yeah their football feed is probably one of the worst in SR1.

Comment

Comment

The AD said they would've had to travel to Texas or Colorado for another D2 game, which probably wouldn't have been much of payday. It is the first time Bloom has played West Liberty. They have California's former HC Mike Keller as the OC, and former Gannon QB Zach Phillips. Phillips beat Bloom last time he played against them.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X