Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bloomsburg

Originally posted by BlueJay View Post
    The Huskies don't play Cal. They play SRU.
    Lol I was referring to Ship who would play Cal in Week 11 if IUP does as expected and win the PSAC West and WCU does as expected and win the East which would mean we would be playing the team WCU was originally scheduled to play which is Cal. If somehow KU wins the East then Ship would have another tough matchup on the road at Edinboro.

Comment

• It's always sunny in #HuskyNation

Comment

Congrats to Kutztown tonight on a big win. Playing a quality opponent on the road is never easy. They're undefeated, having beaten Cal, who just knocked off the #2 team in the nation. And something else I just noticed, they had a full two weeks to prepare for the Huskies due to a bye week.

I'm sorry you're so upset HuskyNation24, I don't like it anymore than you do, but your rants just make you look like a sore loser. A co-worker of mine wore a great shirt the other day: "don't drink and post."
        GO HUSKIES!

Comment

I can tell you. You will see a better performance next weekend when WCU comes to town, but Kutztown is really a good team and should be ranked well up in the Top 25 in Div II. It is evident that Bloomsburg needs to upgrade its passing game to take the pressure off the running game. See you all Saturday at Homecoming!
          Last edited by BlueJay; 09-30-2018, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CC_BU View Post
            Congrats to Kutztown tonight on a big win. Playing a quality opponent on the road is never easy. They're undefeated, having beaten Cal, who just knocked off the #2 team in the nation. And something else I just noticed, they had a full two weeks to prepare for the Huskies due to a bye week.

I'm sorry you're so upset HuskyNation24, I don't like it anymore than you do, but your rants just make you look like a sore loser. A co-worker of mine wore a great shirt the other day: "don't drink and post."
            This 1989 type thinking has gottten the bloom football program into the decline. We suck ok.

Comment

Originally posted by BloomFan View Post
              This 1989 type thinking has gottten the bloom football program into the decline. We suck ok.
              Listen, I'm not going to disagree with you, or HuskyNation24's analysis, I'm just not calling for the coaches head. There's nothing I can do about it so I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. Also, having never played football myself, I'm not going to pretend that I know more than the coaches do.

Have you emailed the AD? Send him one and let him know how you feel. Tell him you want the coach fired and then let us know if you get a response.

We lost to Edinboro by 5, and Mucyhurst by 4. If we had won those games we'd be sitting at 4 -1. I'm guessing then you'd feel differently about this years team.
              GO HUSKIES!

Comment

the kicking game really hurt.
                https://www.newsitem.com/sports/coll...241aeb2ea.html

Comment

Listen, I'm not going to disagree with you, or HuskyNation24's analysis, I'm just not calling for the coaches head. There's nothing I can do about it so I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. Also, having never played football myself, I'm not going to pretend that I know more than the coaches do.

Have you emailed the AD? Send him one and let him know how you feel. Tell him you want the coach fired and then let us know if you get a response.

We lost to Edinboro by 5, and Mucyhurst by 4. If we had won those games we'd be sitting at 4 -1. I'm guessing then you'd feel differently about this years team.
                  Yeah, but Mercyhurst sucks, soooo....

Comment

It's always sunny in #HuskyNation

Comment

How about a truce. We don't know each other and I don't like arguing. Offensive output is way down. I don't know what the answer is, I just don't think giving the coach the boot is it. Let's let the rest of the season play out then we can re-evaluate.

After this weekend the hardest part of our schedule will be over. Hopefully in the second half of the season we can play better and build on that for next year. Who knows, maybe some future Husky stars will emerge.
                      GO HUSKIES!

Comment

The coaches have been tinkering with the passing game, which was last in the league, but there is not enough talent to do much with it. KU also won in the trenches on both sides of the ball.

The defense was ranked second in the PSAC, but field position was a problem yesterday. KU started on the K40, K40, K 39, K46, K43, and Bloom 40 after Bloom punts. The punting game was as bad as it gets with an average of 26 yards a punt, a few went out of bounds after less than 20 yards. The kicking game has failed them all year, including kickoff and punt coverage.

The BU press release said it all. "Bloomsburg's last loss by at least 34 points came at Shippensburg in the opening round of the 2012 NCAA Division II playoffs when the Huskies suffered a 58-20 loss to the Red Raiders on November 17, 2012. It was the third consecutive setback to Kutztown in the all-time series - the first time Bloomsburg has lost three straight meetings against its rivals since the 1979-81 seasons."

Comment

Its terrible. But there might be an explanation. They were adjusting the offense for the new tight end. LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by BloomFan View Post
                            Its terrible. But there might be an explanation. They were adjusting the offense for the new tight end. LMAO
                            It's always sunny in #HuskyNation

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post
                              The coaches have been tinkering with the passing game, which was last in the league, but there is not enough talent to do much with it. KU also won in the trenches on both sides of the ball.

The defense was ranked second in the PSAC, but field position was a problem yesterday. KU started on the K40, K40, K 39, K46, K43, and Bloom 40 after Bloom punts. The punting game was as bad as it gets with an average of 26 yards a punt, a few went out of bounds after less than 20 yards. The kicking game has failed them all year, including kickoff and punt coverage.

The BU press release said it all. "Bloomsburg's last loss by at least 34 points came at Shippensburg in the opening round of the 2012 NCAA Division II playoffs when the Huskies suffered a 58-20 loss to the Red Raiders on November 17, 2012. It was the third consecutive setback to Kutztown in the all-time series - the first time Bloomsburg has lost three straight meetings against its rivals since the 1979-81 seasons."
                              Worst BU game I ever watched yesterday. I also remember that 2012 game. It was a shootout at first. KU had almost 500 total yards on offense compared to our 200. KU rushed for more yards than we had total. The defense looked terrible. Offense looked terrible. I know they will play better against West Chester for Homecoming!! I hope so!

Comment

The "Fire the Coach" call is very "low-hanging" fruit...Look at the coaching changes around the PSAC in the last several years...Even mighty IUP has had 3 HCs in the past 10 years...But coaching changes don't always bring positive change...Be careful what you wish for...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X