Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bloomsburg

Originally posted by Bart View Post
    Looking at this week's 2 deep lineup, there are changes at TE. Could be an attempt to have another receiver, anything to help the passing game is welcome.

THE OC Might as well put Fullback Alex Archangeli At Tight End hes the most athletic player on offense that never starts. and he can catch, run and block. I know hes not the prototype hes hardly 6foot but he has skills. Most of the other Tight Ends are very unproven or new to the position. As far as on the outside, No offense to the injured Gillhool, hes a gutsy player, but i feel Smethers and Popson are better receivers to complement the no 1. Michael Allen. On an other note I seen Ethan Price caught a 65 year yard TD for WCU. he could of helped.
    Last edited by BloomFan; 09-25-2018, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      7 wins, huh? How you getting to 7 wins? I'll give you LH, Millersville and ESU. That gets you to 5 wins. Surely you don't see 3-0 LIU Post as a gimme?
      We play West Liberty in the second to last week of the year. Not sure where you're getting LIU Post from?
      It's always sunny in #HuskyNation

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyNation24 View Post
        We play West Liberty in the second to last week of the year. Not sure where you're getting LIU Post from?
        My fault. I got you mixed up with Ship. Yes, you should beat WL fairly easily.

Comment

My fault. I got you mixed up with Ship. Yes, you should beat WL fairly easily.
          It shipfbffan12 that said they're "we'll be headed for another 7-4 season", so I agree with you that he was talking about Ship.

Comment

7 wins, huh? How you getting to 7 wins? I'll give you LH, Millersville and ESU. That gets you to 5 wins. Surely you don't see 3-0 LIU Post as a gimme?
            Lol yes I meant Shippensburg going 7-4 with losses to Cal in week 11, KU and WCU. I think we have enough in the tank to knock off LH, ESU, Ville and Post is the tossup. We could either be 7-4 or 6-5 depending on how that game goes.

Comment

• https://steelersdepot.com/2018/09/ma...e-tomlin-says/

Comment

Originally posted by BloomFan View Post
                THE OC Might as well put Fullback Alex Archangeli At Tight End hes the most athletic player on offense that never starts. and he can catch, run and block. I know hes not the prototype hes hardly 6foot but he has skills. Most of the other Tight Ends are very unproven or new to the position. As far as on the outside, No offense to the injured Gillhool, hes a gutsy player, but i feel Smethers and Popson are better receivers to complement the no 1. Michael Allen. On an other note I seen Ethan Price caught a 65 year yard TD for WCU. he could of helped.
                He may also have had more opportunities to catch the ball at Bloom, surprisingly so. He only has 4 catches in 4 games for the rams.

Comment

Pitt coach Pat Narduzzi says he likes playing a tough non-conference schedule: "We could go play Bloomsburg and Edinboro, but I don't think I'd have a lot of fun doing that." (per VT & UVA beat writer for Richmond Times-Dispatch)

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post
                    Pitt coach Pat Narduzzi says he likes playing a tough non-conference schedule: "We could go play Bloomsburg and Edinboro, but I don't think I'd have a lot of fun doing that." (per VT & UVA beat writer for Richmond Times-Dispatch)
                    DO IT. MAKE IT HAPPEN!! Who else would wanna ride out to Pitt to support the Huskies?!?

Comment

DO IT. MAKE IT HAPPEN!! Who else would wanna ride out to Pitt to support the Huskies?!?

Hey husky what do you think about this kutztown match up I think it should be a good game but I believe KU will prevail over BU. Ku is pretty well oiled. With RB Reynolds, two really Good Quarterbacks and experienced receivers.
                      Kutztown is much smaller on both sides of the line. The Dtackles are very small for Kutztown the two starters go 511 235 and 6-2 255 and those listings are usually a stretch. so maybe the huskies need to pound the ball at them hard with there big line.

Comment

Originally posted by BloomFan View Post
                        Hey husky what do you think about this kutztown match up I think it should be a good game but I believe KU will prevail over BU. Ku is pretty well oiled. With RB Reynolds, two really Good Quarterbacks and experienced receivers.
                        Kutztown is much smaller on both sides of the line. The Dtackles are very small for Kutztown the two starters go 511 235 and 6-2 255 and those listings are usually a stretch. so maybe the huskies need to pound the ball at them hard with there big line.
                        Hey! I can't say I feel confident. KU is a terribly talented squad and DiGalbo has carved us up before. BU had KU for homecoming last year and the defense kept us in it, but the offense could not mount any real attack and KU eventually prevailed. I fear the same could happen Saturday night. While I don't envision a bloodbath, I don't envision the Bloom offense really keeping them in this. The D has the ability but I do not believe in this offense, tho they did show signs of life last week.

Comment

Bloom has to score at least 28-31 points to have any chance of winning.

Comment

Bloom has to score at least 28-31 points to have any chance of winning.
                            Most likely, and I haven't seen anything from this offense that shows they can do that when they have to or against this kind of competition....

Comment

Most likely, and I haven't seen anything from this offense that shows they can do that when they have to or against this kind of competition....
                              Yes indeed BU will have to really run the ball very successfully in order to win along with hitting a few big passing plays. BU clearly has 3 very solid backs and a big line against a smallish defense. But hitting a big play for once in the passing game would be nice. And you are right stopping Digalbo-Reynolds and company will be hard.

Comment

Originally posted by shipfbfan12 View Post
                                Bloom proved me wrong big time with their win over Ship. Looks like we'll be headed for another 7-4 season because I don't see us beating West Chester, Kutztown or Cal in week 11 if IUP stays the course and wins the West.
                                The Huskies don't play Cal. They play SRU.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X