Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bloomsburg

What you want doesn't matter. You have no control over anything. You seem to be suffering from the vapours. Lay down and rest.

Comment

Bloomsburg is suffering from the same challenge faced by other PSAC programs after a longtime head coach has retired. We saw it at Millersville and IUP. Longtime coaches with some success are known quantities and sometimes that goes further with parents and high school coaches than scholarship dollars or flashy young coaches. Rock and Ship seem to have weathered the storm a bit. We'll see about East Stroudsburg.

Comment

It's NOT stupid rah rah garbage. You get a faction of the fan base sitting in a corner of Redman Stadium emitting a low growl throughout the game, and you can be sure it's going to have an affect on the morale around the team.

And it might be good to take note that you don't have Bloomsburg kids showing up on the police blotter every other week. Darragh seems to have a fair hold on his program.

Comment

Chip, Knowing what I know of Bloomsburg, I don't see what you are "demanding" happening!

Comment

He probably got a 5 year contract. Google how much it cost Edinboro to fire Scott Browning with 2 years remaining on his contract.

Comment

I also think that Bloom at home CAN beat Ship next weekend. If they don't, then the "wolves will be howling" unceasingly! Nevertheless, I also still think Bloom's play selection is simply sub-par--as was revealed in the next to last possession against Edinboro a week or so back. Huskies need to stick to what works on offense. Throwing the ball down the field does not work. Their QB is not of that nature! Underneath and short sideline passes. Running game will do its job! Getting away from the aforesaid cost the Huskies the game against Edinboro. Poor special tams cost them out at Mercyhurst.
              Last edited by BlueJay; 09-16-2018, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post
                What you want doesn't matter. You have no control over anything. You seem to be suffering from the vapours. Lay down and rest.
                And you seem to be suffering from blindness from your rose colored glasses that you see this program through.
                It's always sunny in #HuskyNation

Comment

Maybe that growl will get us a change.... this isn't a one year thing. And this isn't a team with potential.

But hey, I am always gonna support my huskies and *sniff* *sniff* I love my team.... I really hope my grandma status gets a lotta likes on facebook.. :loser:

The worst thing for morale, is losing. The best thing to boost morale is winning. It's that simple.
                  It's always sunny in #HuskyNation

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                    Bloomsburg is suffering from the same challenge faced by other PSAC programs after a longtime head coach has retired. We saw it at Millersville and IUP. Longtime coaches with some success are known quantities and sometimes that goes further with parents and high school coaches than scholarship dollars or flashy young coaches. Rock and Ship seem to have weathered the storm a bit. We'll see about East Stroudsburg.
                    I think there is a lower level of support out of the Ivory Tower at places like Millersville and Bloom and it doesn't become noticeable until the successful, long time coach retires or leaves. Bloom also has their gender equity problem and that can't be underestimated.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                      Not the same thing and that already happens with the likes of the Koch Brothers essentially buying the gubnint they want to get the destructive conservative policies they want to benefit them.
                      Except where it is the same thing. Hey, it was your premise that something that has more money associated with it should be given more weight. I was just applying your beliefs to another area. But your stance is clearly well reasoned and articulated - "not the same thing".

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyNation24 View Post
                        Completely agree. At the end of the day, voting is a lot more important than which sports programs a college supports more. But I do agree with IUPNation, that Bloom should definitely follow IUP's lead and fund football and basketball in a manner that would make them nationally competitive. I think most fans don't care if swimming, baseball or lacrosse are PSAC doormats so long as football wins on saturday.
                        Shorty Hitchcock is rolling over in his grave.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horror Child View Post
                          Except where it is the same thing. Hey, it was your premise that something that has more money associated with it should be given more weight. I was just applying your beliefs to another area. But your stance is clearly well reasoned and articulated - "not the same thing".

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                            It's NOT stupid rah rah garbage. You get a faction of the fan base sitting in a corner of Redman Stadium emitting a low growl throughout the game, and you can be sure it's going to have an affect on the morale around the team.

And it might be good to take note that you don't have Bloomsburg kids showing up on the police blotter every other week. Darragh seems to have a fair hold on his program.
                            What????? The bloom Stating running back last season was charged with felony agg assault last spring and suspended first two games in 18. . And. In the summer of 2016 4 players got booted off for assault and one of those ended up on esu's roster. Then how bout the 17 players who quit or transferred out the last four years.
                            Come on do a simple search in the pa court dockets and you will be surprised. There has been many arrests. Get your facts straight really. Its embarrassing what little people do to research issues.
                            Last edited by BloomFan; 09-16-2018, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BloomFan View Post
                              What????? The bloom Stating running back last season was charged with felony agg assault last spring and suspended first two games in 18. . And. In the summer of 2016 4 players got booted off for assault and one of those ended up on esu's roster. Then how bout the 17 players who quit or transferred out the last four years.
                              Come on do a simple search in the pa court dockets and you will be surprised. There has been many arrests. Get your facts straight really. Its embarrassing what little people do to research issues.
                              Nothing new here. There have always been problems with college kids going back through the Hale years. If you do some research, you will come up with names. There have also been accusations and charges against others that have been proven false. Did you ever think some of the players who transferred or quit were told to turn in their uniforms?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bart View Post
                                Nothing new here. There have always been problems with college kids going back through the Hale years. If you do some research, you will come up with names. There have also been accusations and charges against others that have been proven false. Did you ever think some of the players who transferred or quit were told to turn in their uniforms?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X