Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Edinboro @ California

In all seriousness if you really have DL issues ... would they consider moving Staunch over to play both ways (in some sets)? That guy could wreck serious havoc on the defensive side of the ball.

Comment

One thing I have learned about the PSAC, Coaches play a big role in the outcome of games and the talent level is pretty much equal. Thus Coaching plays a major role in the outcome. Big or Major take your pick and don't forget about these ridiculous Officials, wow they are horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
        Imagine Homer's rant if one of the IUPers said this, replacing "Edinboro" with "Cal".
        Then we'd have a field day with them. And plenty of people have a field day with Homer. Thicker skin.

Comment

Imagine Homer's rant if one of the IUPers said this, replacing "Edinboro" with "Cal".
          He would have an argument though since Cal is 8-3 vs IUP the last ten years.....boro is 0-10 vs Cal. Little different situation.

Comment

Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post
            He would have an argument though since Cal is 8-3 vs IUP the last ten years.....boro is 0-10 vs Cal. Little different situation.
            Stilling this from another poster. I didn't know the same Cal players have been there 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony33 View Post
              One thing I have learned about the PSAC, Coaches play a big role in the outcome of games and the talent level is pretty much equal. Thus Coaching plays a major role in the outcome. Big or Major take your pick and don't forget about these ridiculous Officials, wow they are horrible.
              I think coordinators are a big part too. I've seen it first hand at Edinboro. If the BLoom HC is a defensive guy...if he had an OC like Edinboro has that could change a lot....or the Rock had a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony33 View Post
                Stilling this from another poster. I didn't know the same Cal players have been there 10 years.
                Its a response to why Cal would be confident. And ppl wanting to jump on Homer as making no rational argument. The reason Cal would be confident makes complete sense...and no boro person with half a brain would argue that.

Comment

Its similar to why the IUP posters feel superior to the rest of the psac. The last 30 years back it up. Guys aren't on the roster for 30 years either.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                    It's going to be an even better thread to watch this week.
                    Yep

via GIPHY

Comment

Well..for a good part of 30 years we did say that.

Comment

I'm just here for the entertainment of this thread this week!

Comment

Originally posted by KnightNation View Post
                          I'm just here for the entertainment of this thread this week!
                          Keep it LIT AF up there ! Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                            In all seriousness if you really have DL issues ... would they consider moving Staunch over to play both ways (in some sets)? That guy could wreck serious havoc on the defensive side of the ball.
                            Might have to...but risking him getting hurt..probably not. I don't think there is an OT after him ready to play and not be a liability. Both guards are new and might be exposed vs better competition...to be down a OT could really set off a downward spiral. In that case the Center is a physical specimen that could toss some ppl around on d but same deal....lose him and its "big trouble in little china". The center is a future 3 time all psac guy...he's a soph. He looks like the guy you want playing C-G.

Comment

Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post
                              Oh, now I see you put up 41 on Millersville and 59 on Lock haven, so that makes your offense unstoppable? I'm just guessing here.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                                I'd argue that Edinboro's offense and defense are both the best that Cal will have faced this year.
                                That's pretty bold. I think Ohio Dominican and Kutztown might have something to say about that. This scenario looks a lot like 2016 to me. Boro comes out smoking and beats up on inferior competition, only to get steamrolled by Cal and IUP. This could be a good game, but if it's lopsided in any way I'd have to lean toward Cal. Boro has a chance to prove it's a contender this year by pulling this one out. I think we're all curious.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X