Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Edinboro @ California

Again, spreading false rumors about me. And you wonder why I call you superfan. Its not just about not playing. Its about being a gossipy girl and know it all....and spreading stuff that isn't true about me. I have a problem with that and a problem with you.

Go into your line to make yourself feel better whatever you need. Same crap you did about Boroletterman bashing Bradford and it being me.. spread some bs and act like you know. Its what you do. I know where youre from ..you told me the same bs when you told me who you were 2 years ago and why you didn't play and the 5 times you felt the need to say it in homer's thread about guys that played. I couldn't care less about that really. But the other stuff. I don't like you. And its funny how much it bothers you being called "Superfan"

Comment

http://athletics.northallegheny.org/...2fbroster.html

Damn, all those little white guys run 4.4's....good for them. Or more Fake News from superfan?

Comment

Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post
        Again, spreading false rumors about me. And you wonder why I call you superfan. Its not just about not playing. Its about being a gossipy girl and know it all....and spreading stuff that isn't true about me. I have a problem with that and a problem with you.

Go into your line to make yourself feel better whatever you need. Same crap you did about Boroletterman bashing Bradford and it being me.. spread some bs and act like you know. Its what you do. I know where youre from ..you told me the same bs when you told me who you were 2 years ago and why you didn't play and the 5 times you felt the need to say it in homer's thread about guys that played. I couldn't care less about that really. But the other stuff. I don't like you. And its funny how much it bothers you.
        So as a 40 year old man, does it make you feel better about your life to belittle others who weren't born with the DNA to be 6-5 and 240? Glad to see you're living that Lou Tepper 'Tough and Classy' mantra. I know you still wear that shirt.

Comment

http://athletics.northallegheny.org/...2fbroster.html

Damn, all those little white guys run 4.4's....good for them. Or more Fake News from superfan?
          Again, could have joined the team and stood on the sidelines for years. Or do something fulfilling. This isn't small town football.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
            So as a 40 year old man, does it make you feel better about your life to belittle others who weren't born with the DNA to be 6-5 and 240? Glad to see you're living that Lou Tepper 'Tough and Classy' mantra. I know you still wear that shirt.
            Again, its way more than the not playing part. I don't care about guys that played or not. Its the other stuff with you more than anything. And even Lou didn't buy into that crap. He changed the rules depending on what suited him...like your arguments. You probably have a 2001 whole team autographed one hanging on the wall in your she shed.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
              Are you serious? Wow.
              best thread of the week.

someone called the others employer? ... craziness

Comment

You guys need to drink a few Whup Me Downs and hug it out.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKALUM View Post
                  best thread of the week.

someone called the others employer? ... craziness
                  I know, right. WOW.

Comment

See how the fake news gets spread. This is why I don't like you because you've done it before.....and why I call you superfan. You think I'm the only person that reads this board that doesn't like you? Just because I'm the only one that told you who I am years ago since I wasn't on here to hide or be shady. You're an arrogant know it all that half the **** you say is wrong...youre easy not to like.

3 repsonses spreading that bs already.

Comment

• Re: Edinboro @ California

See how the fake news gets spread. This is why I don't like you because you've done it before.....and why I call you superfan. You think I'm the only person that reads this board that doesn't like you? Just because I'm the only one that told you who I am years ago since I wasn't on here to hide or be shady. You're an arrogant know it all that half the **** you say is wrong...youre easy not to like.

3 repsonses spreading that bs already.
                      You're the one throwing insults, dude. "I don't care about guys that played or not." So why call me superfan? Why bring up the fact that I didn't play? Does it make you feel better? This isn't the Edinboro Football Alumni group on FB.

I'm not on here for friends. I'm not seeking anyone's approval. I'm satisfied with where I am in life.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                        You're the one throwing insults, dude. "I don't care about guys that played or not." So why call me superfan? Why bring up the fact that I didn't play? Does it make you feel better? This isn't the Edinboro Football Alumni group on FB.

I'm not on here for friends. I'm not seeking anyone's approval. I'm satisfied with where I am in life.

Comment

• Anyone have some butter. My popcorn needs it.

Comment

Aristotle over here

Comment

So who wants to talk football?

I've got Edinboro 42-34.

Comment

• Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...