Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Edinboro @ California

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
    Oh...are you getting threats from cowards on here towards your job.

I get that from one of the right wingers on OT all the time.

He just posted my full name on there too just tonight.

It just means you are winning.
    Now that I know your full name I can sign you up for the NRA promotional telephone calls and magazines, and GOP weekly newsletter! This will be epic! :wink:

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      Are you saying that every place in California took Veal off the menu?

I think they decided to take Veal off the menu after the 2015 season. That was the last I heard it was available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post
        It's my understanding that Veal hasn't been available there for a few years now.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
          I think they decided to take Veal off the menu after the 2015 season. That was the last I heard it was available.

Yeah, 2015 sounds about right. Even when it was there it was said to be mediocre, mostly a lot of talk but little substance. The legend was bigger than the actual Veal I guess you could say.

Comment

• Originally posted by shiplb54 View Post
            Now that I know your full name I can sign you up for the NRA promotional telephone calls and magazines, and GOP weekly newsletter! This will be epic! :wink:

And you know I would pay u back in spades with you living in the heart of the PA Trumpanzeelands. HA!

Comment

We could do a Veal Parm tailgate at Adamson next week?

Comment

• You are bad!

Comment

Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post
                  Yeah, 2015 sounds about right. Even when it was there it was said to be mediocre, mostly a lot of talk but little substance. The legend was bigger than the actual Veal I guess you could say.
                  We could certainly get a lot of veal for the tailgate party. Problem is it will disappear after the game.

Comment

You don't know the back story about spreading false info in general about me to ppl at boro. And again here since I didn't call his employer. Generally, annoys you about a person and insults are intended to bother someone usually. But thanks for the perspective about stuff you know nothing about.

Comment

Looking at last years box score is interesting. Cal didn't run well last year. Kier didn't do too much. The whole boro d is back basically. Is Cal's offense better? even with a freshman QB...maybe. The OL was real young is spots last year and a better RB this year....and really QB might be better. Just wondering when his bad FR. game might hit.
                      It will be an interesting battle to watch. Boro D has a ton of experienced players. Have to be very motivated as seniors to end the streak. Total yards last year Cal 279 to 176. If Boro d can shut down the Cal O it could be interesting. Problem to me is Sisson was an experienced QB and struggles with Cal. That could be multiplied. Only chance is Fletcher having a great game and/or big plays from the speed guys... I don't see long sustained drives vs. Cal.

Comment

My guess would be Cal sells out on Fletcher similar to what Gannon is dealing with now.

Eliminate Fletcher and force the Boro QB to beat them.

Comment

• On a serious note, I do wonder what happened to High Point. It was a neat little spot. Nice overlook and view of the river and the valley. And of course, they served the best Veal.

The people who owned it were nice too. Great folks. Nice couple. Always came around to check on you at the table. In fact, they had a farm in Indiana County where much of their food was from (figures good food had to come from Indiana). All of the meat, and of course the Veal, was farm to table.

I wonder what those folks and their livestock are doing now. Perhaps they moved on, graduated if you will, to greener pastures.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                            My guess would be Cal sells out on Fletcher similar to what Gannon is dealing with now.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I think so too. Last week Boro threw short stuff to fletcher and Gregory and padded the completion % . ESU db's seemed to stay off and let it happen. I cant see Cal doing that and even if D isn't what is has been (maybe) it's still going to be athletic and aggressive.

Comment

Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post
                                I think so too. Last week Boro threw short stuff to fletcher and Gregory and padded the completion % . ESU db's seemed to stay off and let it happen. I cant see Cal doing that and even if D isn't what is has been (maybe) it's still going to be athletic and aggressive.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X