• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Edinboro @ California

You got some serious Veal on the mind.

Comment

Comment

• Not until the calf stops poking his big brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• This feels like a week on the Paul Finebaum show !!! Man from the talk here there should be some good passion in the stands at Adamson this Saturday!!
          @zsimpson_d2

Comment

Originally posted by Zach Simpson View Post
            This feels like a week on the Paul Finebaum show !!! Man from the talk here there should be some good passion in the stands at Adamson this Saturday!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
              Call me superfan to my face, tough guy. Didn't see you at the game last Saturday. You'll know where to find me at Homecoming. Again, come say it to my face. I'm mature enough to not fight you - just want to see if you have the guts to say to one's face what you type on your phone.

Maybe you can call the president of my employer again and complain that I post on here on my phone on my own time.

You're a typical loser former football player. Think you're better than everyone because you played and others didn't. If you pay attention, you'll realize the people who keep this site going and care the longest were the ones in the stands watching you play.
              Friends don't call friends employer to rat them out for posting on company time ..... jus sayin

Comment

Pretty f-ed up whoever did it

Comment

Edinboro Opens Up PSAC West Play at Nemesis California

https://gofightingscots.com/news/201...fornia-pa.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by BallHawkin View Post
                    Friends don't call friends employer to rat them out for posting on company time ..... jus sayin
                    As they say in prison "Snitches get stitches, body bags and ditches."

Comment

Call me superfan to my face, tough guy. Didn't see you at the game last Saturday. You'll know where to find me at Homecoming. Again, come say it to my face. I'm mature enough to not fight you - just want to see if you have the guts to say to one's face what you type on your phone.

Maybe you can call the president of my employer again and complain that I post on here on my phone on my own time.

You're a typical loser former football player. Think you're better than everyone because you played and others didn't. If you pay attention, you'll realize the people who keep this site going and care the longest were the ones in the stands watching you play.
                      Oh...are you getting threats from cowards on here towards your job.

I get that from one of the right wingers on OT all the time.

He just posted my full name on there too just tonight.

It just means you are winning.
                      Last edited by IUPNation; 09-19-2018, 07:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                        You got some serious Veal on the mind.

Oh he does!

Comment

So who wants to talk football?

I've got Edinboro 42-34.
                          Cal by 27... or more

Comment

Originally posted by LaFlamaBlanca View Post
                            Cal by 27... or more
                            Edinboro wins 27 - 21.

Comment

I'm interested to see how the freshman QB reacts when he starts getting knocked around. Plus I think Edinboro might have the slight edge comparing defensive backfield. McPhatter is a stud but everyone else is comparatively inexperienced. The comparison that could be good is the running backs. Fletcher is a known star but Brown looks to be on the ascent. I think Edinboro has the advantage (RB, WR, DBs). This game and the Kutztown game should be good ones (if KU doesn't make the state game).

Comment

I'm interested to see how the freshman QB reacts when he starts getting knocked around. Plus I think Edinboro might have the slight edge comparing defensive backfield. McPhatter is a stud but everyone else is comparatively inexperienced. The comparison that could be good is the running backs. Fletcher is a known star but Brown looks to be on the ascent. I think Edinboro has the advantage (RB, WR, DBs). This game and the Kutztown game should be good ones (if KU doesn't make the state game).
                                All those interceptions by the Edinboro defense look impressive. Until you look at the competition. Cal by at least a touchdown.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X