Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Edinboro @ California

Originally posted by Zach Simpson View Post
    Edinboro has not been tested so far this season, I think Edinboro is a lot better than most people, but that being said Cal has shown some life.

What are the early week thought on this matchup to open west play ?
    Cal by 27.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
      I agree with the concern for Tomko with TD/INT ratio. My hope is that this past game is evidence that he's settling in: 22 of 35 for 282, 2 TD, 2 INT. Granted, ESU's pass defense hasn't been very good.

What I'm not concerned about is the number of starters who are "Browning guys". He was still the coach 3 seasons ago so its natural that his recruits are still around. Some of those recruits have been pretty damn good.

if i recall from another thread on here i think someone mentioned qb was banged up from week one and two.

also the day of the bloomsburg game it rained the entire day ... check out tyrod taylor and big ben's stats from the rain game in cleveland.

Comment

..."Also, 12 of the starters are still Browning guys. 8 on D and 4 on O. But of those 4 O guys, its 2 of the best 3 OL and 2 of the 3 speed difference makers on O. Ill point that out since the other boro posters like to just point out bad...and he's been brought up a few times lately. Most of the 19 sr's and Fletcher and B.Anderson are rJr's and old regime players. "

Fletcher is Wayne's guy-we all know that!! Great recruiting story btw. How much recruiting did Browning even do his last 3 years?? "Old regime players"-why does that matter? What is your point?

Comment

Originally posted by BoroLetterman View Post
          ..."Also, 12 of the starters are still Browning guys. 8 on D and 4 on O. But of those 4 O guys, its 2 of the best 3 OL and 2 of the 3 speed difference makers on O. Ill point that out since the other boro posters like to just point out bad...and he's been brought up a few times lately. Most of the 19 sr's and Fletcher and B.Anderson are rJr's and old regime players. "

Fletcher is Wayne's guy-we all know that!! Great recruiting story btw. How much recruiting did Browning even do his last 3 years?? "Old regime players"-why does that matter? What is your point?
          I imagine Browning recruited all the GM kids that have played :wink:

I agree - what's the point? Trevor Harris was from the Tepper regime. EdinboroFB isn't a big Bradford fan. He was skeptical of him getting the job each time. I was nervous when he was a finalist after Browning but he's proven himself to me as worthy in the last 18 months. He has them playing at an above average level, has been able to keep the staff together, and works his butt off to fundraise. They're going to take it hard from Grand Valley but will get some nice money from that. I had the feeling Browning didn't put much effort or thought in the non-conference game.

Comment

I agree - what's the point? Trevor Harris was from the Tepper regime. EdinboroFB isn't a big Bradford fan. He was skeptical of him getting the job each time. I was nervous when he was a finalist after Browning but he's proven himself to me as worthy in the last 18 months. He has them playing at an above average level, has been able to keep the staff together, and works his butt off to fundraise. They're going to take it hard from Grand Valley but will get some nice money from that. I had the feeling Browning didn't put much effort or thought in the non-conference game.

If they are all putting on a red helmet in 2018 ... they are all the current coaches guys. It's that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by BoroLetterman View Post

Comment

Last edited by EdinboroFB; 09-19-2018, 11:08 AM.

Comment

The Edinboro posters are small in numbers ... but may be, per capita, as crazy as the IUP posters. LOL.

Comment

And while were at it. Browning was recruiting coordinator in 2000. I remember he was the guy I talked to all spring and summer that year. That first class that came in fall 2000 and were the seniors that won the west in 03'....I guess that was Browning and not Tepper now.

Comment

Call me superfan to my face, tough guy. Didn't see you at the game last Saturday. You'll know where to find me at Homecoming. Again, come say it to my face. I'm mature enough to not fight you - just want to see if you have the guts to say to one's face what you type on your phone.

Maybe you can call the president of my employer again and complain that I post on here on my phone on my own time.

You're a typical loser former football player. Think you're better than everyone because you played and others didn't. If you pay attention, you'll realize the people who keep this site going and care the longest were the ones in the stands watching you play.
                      Last edited by Fightingscot82; 09-19-2018, 12:03 PM.

Comment

LOL. That's funny coming from the guy with a million excuses on why he didn't play football (even is HS) talking about anyone having guts to do anything. I think youre a douchebag too.....and a guy that likes to act like a know it all nerd and then gets on here and half the **** you say is wrong. I was at the game last week... And I told you when you accused me of calling RMU before in PM it wasn't me. Again. wrong. Youre mature enough not to fight me? oh, good I was worried there for a minute.....you should've let me think you wanted to and maybe scared me off. LOL.
                        Last edited by EdinboroFB; 09-19-2018, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Call me superfan to my face, tough guy. Didn't see you at the game last Saturday. You'll know where to find me at Homecoming. Again, come say it to my face. I'm mature enough to not fight you - just want to see if you have the guts to say to one's face what you type on your phone.

Maybe you can call the president of my employer again and complain that I post on here on my phone on my own time.

You're a typical loser former football player. Think you're better than everyone because you played and others didn't. If you pay attention, you'll realize the people who keep this site going and care the longest were the ones in the stands watching you play.

Are you serious? Wow.

Comment

Is this real life?

Comment

Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post
                              LOL. That's funny coming from the guy with a million excuses on why he didn't play football (even is HS) talking about anyone having guts to do anything. I think youre a douchebag too.....and a guy that likes to act like a know it all nerd and then gets on here and half the **** you say is wrong. I was at the game last week... And I told you when you accused me of that before it wasn't me. Again. wrong. Youre mature enough not to fight me? oh, good I was worried there for a minute.....you should've let me think you wanted to and maybe scared me off. LOL.
                              You obviously know nothing about where I'm from. 5-8 150 kids don't play WPIAL AAAA (now 6A) football at North Allegheny unless you run a 4.4. Never. That's not about toughness. Its the fact that when there are 700 kids in a grade there will be bigger and faster kids. So I could have joined the team and maybe never played a few series my senior year or done something fulfilling. I chose the latter.

Keep doing all you're doing for Edinboro football. Glad to see you do your part.

Comment

Pure entertainment from the IUP front running red chickens and the Edinboro Vulcan Doormats lol

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X