Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Edinboro @ California

A lot of it in my opinion will come down to the Edinboro leadership -- players.

They aren't naive to the fact they haven't beat Cal in forever.

Cal has a tendency to pounce on people out of the gate at Adamson. Edinboro has to survive that initial 8-10 minutes ... build enough confidence they aren't going to get physically mauled again, etc.

Cal will be flying high for this one.

The alarming factor is Edinboro hasn't seen even a good offense yet. Cal can and will score in this game ... may be a matter if Boro can keep up. Could be a shootout.

Comment

See, this is why we can't have nice things.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
        See, this is why we can't have nice things.
        The best show at Adamson may be in the visitor bleachers.

Comment

• Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
            A lot of it in my opinion will come down to the Edinboro leadership -- players.

They aren't naive to the fact they haven't beat Cal in forever.

Cal has a tendency to pounce on people out of the gate at Adamson. Edinboro has to survive that initial 8-10 minutes ... build enough confidence they aren't going to get physically mauled again, etc.

Cal will be flying high for this one.

The alarming factor is Edinboro hasn't seen even a good offense yet. Cal can and will score in this game ... may be a matter if Boro can keep up. Could be a shootout.
            Agree on all points. What gives me hope is that Edinboro kept it close in the first half last year - only down by 4 at halftime. The second half was much different. Edinboro made too many mistakes while Cal made almost none. To me the difference is maturity - Edinboro returns most of last year's team and so far against lesser competition the newcomers have played very well. A true sophomore is tied for the conference lead in INTs.

The Cal RB situation is interesting. Bell was all-PSAC last year but isn't getting many carries this year. Just 12 carries for 33 yards in all three games.

Comment

• Comment

I think you're right on defense - both teams have put up a lot of offense and have a good defenses. Definitely the game of the week!

Comment

• I hope this game has half of the intensity of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                    I hope this game has half of the intensity of this thread.
                    Wondering if we can get a split screen feed that shows the field on one, and the Boro bleachers on the other? I'd consider paying for that.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
                      Not until the calf stops poking his big brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      It's my understanding that Veal hasn't been available there for a few years now.

Comment

Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post
                        It's my understanding that Veal hasn't been available there for a few years now.
                        Are you saying that every place in California took Veal off the menu?

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                            You're a typical loser former football player. Think you're better than everyone because you played and others didn't. If you pay attention, you'll realize the people who keep this site going and care the longest were the ones in the stands watching you play.

Comment

Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post
                              See how the fake news gets spread. This is why I don't like you because you've done it before.....and why I call you superfan. You think I'm the only person that reads this board that doesn't like you? Just because I'm the only one that told you who I am years ago since I wasn't on here to hide or be shady. You're an arrogant know it all that half the **** you say is wrong...youre easy not to like.

3 repsonses spreading that bs already.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X