Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Edinboro @ California

Absolutely. I'm actually surprised Edinboro is even making the trip. They are likely terrified.

#wow

Comment

Vulcan defense isn't that great this year. Giving up 25 PPG. About as much fire as a Bic lighter.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
        On a serious note, I do wonder what happened to High Point. It was a neat little spot. Nice overlook and view of the river and the valley. And of course, they served the best Veal.

The people who owned it were nice too. Great folks. Nice couple. Always came around to check on you at the table. In fact, they had a farm in Indiana County where much of their food was from (figures good food had to come from Indiana). All of the meat, and of course the Veal, was farm to table.

I wonder what those folks and their livestock are doing now. Perhaps they moved on, graduated if you will, to greener pastures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        The folks who owned High Point have young grandchildren and I know were trying to spend as much time with them as possible. Much of the family is from about an hour away from Cal and none of the kids wanted the business. Good people.
        @zsimpson_d2

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
          We could certainly get a lot of veal for the tailgate party. Problem is it will disappear after the game.

Comment

Maybe add a ghost pepper to the sauce? Spice up that veal a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
              Vulcan defense isn't that great this year. Giving up 25 PPG. About as much fire as a Bic lighter.

Comment

Just playing the schedule given to them by the home office.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                  We could do a Veal Parm tailgate at Adamson next week?
                  That would be the Homer Bowl there. That's going to be quite a buildup for that one. Homer is already on record saying that fat Chaz, I mean chance, that Cal wins it.

Does anybody know if Lenny likes Veal? I kind of doubt it for some reason.

-

Comment

Lenny eats veal for dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
                      That would be the Homer Bowl there. That's going to be quite a buildup for that one. Homer is already on record saying that fat Chaz, I mean chance, that Cal wins it.

Does anybody know if Lenny likes Veal? I kind of doubt it for some reason.

-
                      You guys sense of humor is awful whatever angle this veal thing is going is not funny at all

Comment

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
                        You guys sense of humor is awful whatever angle this veal thing is going is not funny at all
                        You should be honored, Homer. You've become a full blown celebrity at IUP and no doubt throughout the PSAC. You are a silly kid. I admire you for the spirit that you have shown on this forum. Good show! :good:

-

Comment

You should be honored, Homer. You've become a full blown celebrity at IUP and no doubt throughout the PSAC. You are a silly kid. I admire you for the spirit that you have shown on this forum. Good show! :good:-
                          Here's a classic from the WCW days. IUP faithful is Jeff Jerrett, Homer is Beatle Juice. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yblGt706pI

That is funny. You gotta love the pro rastlin back in the 90s!!!!!!

Comment

You should be honored, Homer. You've become a full blown celebrity at IUP and no doubt throughout the PSAC. You are a silly kid. I admire you for the spirit that you have shown on this forum. Good show! :good:

-
                            There's some truth to this. I mean, we typically wouldn't put this much effort into it. If it were a lesser poster, we wouldn't bother. I guess that's me giving our friend Homer some props. What's the world coming too. I'm kind of Chazed, I mean jazzed about it.

Comment

Live look into the future approximately 3:30pm on Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                                Live look into the future approximately 3:30pm on Saturday

Yeah, but the game went on another 5 minutes....14 years and counting !!! Second closest point diff after -4 in '08. Average pt diff over that time is -15.5 so -5 is better than average....but still an L.
                                Last edited by CALUPA69; 09-24-2018, 03:41 AM. Reason: Additional info

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X