Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PG Artcile on IUP

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
    Everyday I am amazed you guys have watched football all your life and seem to negate the fact that THROWING the football is the most important skill for the most important position in modern football. That is why they get the 100M dollar checks games are won and lost on the arm and decision making of your signal caller in big games. So yes Marino would be extremely successful in IUPs offense so dumb lol
    Lenoir Rhyne made it to the national championship running the triple option.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
      Lenoir Rhyne made it to the national championship running the triple option.
      That is completely different than the spread ooption lol

Comment

Everyday I am amazed you guys have watched football all your life and seem to negate the fact that THROWING the football is the most important skill for the most important position in modern football. That is why they get the 100M dollar checks games are won and lost on the arm and decision making of your signal caller in big games. So yes Marino would be extremely successful in IUPs offense so dumb lol
        Lenny has just enough arm to get the job done. I wouldn't trade him.

Comment

That is completely different than the spread ooption lol
          Yes but they made it to the championship without a deep passer. That was your point, right?

*Robert Stack voice* UPDATE:
          L-R averaged just 58.4 YPG passing in 2013 when they made the national championship game.
          Last edited by Fightingscot82; 09-19-2018, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Who?

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
              Who?
              The guy third in completion percentage, fourth in TDs, and sixth in QB Efficiency. Also fourth most INTs.

He does happen to be #1 total yards and yards per game.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                Who?
                More like WHO?

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                  The guy third in completion percentage, fourth in TDs, and sixth in QB Efficiency. Also fourth most INTs.

He does happen to be #1 total yards and yards per game.

He had to throw a ton in the first two games to offset Cal's D getting shattered.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                    He had to throw a ton in the first two games to offset Cal's D getting shattered.
                    I am considering making the trip in from Columbus to go to the Cal-IUP game. I'm hesitant on the pregame meal though. I want to try the High Point restaurant again. I used to order the Veal there all the time when my sister was in school and we would go to eat dinner, but the last couple times I order the Veal it was burned like an IUP WR burns a Cal DB.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
                      I am considering making the trip in from Columbus to go to the Cal-IUP game. I'm hesitant on the pregame meal though. I want to try the High Point restaurant again. I used to order the Veal there all the time when my sister was in school and we would go to eat dinner, but the last couple times I order the Veal it was burned like an IUP WR burns a Cal DB.
                      Is that the place up on the hill (the route people take to skip the toll)? I didn't peg that for a Veal type of place.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                        Is that the place up on the hill (the route people take to skip the toll)? I didn't peg that for a Veal type of place.
                        Oh yeah. We took that road all the time. It was an easy drive in from Belle Vernon, and the same time as it would be to take the toll road. I was surprised at first. I didn't expect to find Veal there, but I did. I heard there's a lot of good restaurants in Cal that serve Veal.

I'm sure Homer could help us out. Where's the best Veal in the Mon Valley, Homer?

Comment

Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
                          Oh yeah. We took that road all the time. It was an easy drive in from Belle Vernon, and the same time as it would be to take the toll road. I was surprised at first. I didn't expect to find Veal there, but I did. I heard there's a lot of good restaurants in Cal that serve Veal.

I'm sure Homer could help us out. Where's the best Veal in the Mon Valley, Homer?

Comment

How is the 'training table' spread for football players at the D2 level? Does it exist or do they just eat the same food as a normal student (dining halls, etc.)?

D1 schools all have sports nutritionists, etc.

Comment

Comment

I am not from the Mon Valley so I could care less about anything outside of Cal football that involves that god forsaken place lol

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X