Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: IUP at Cal #CoalBowl2018

Originally posted by ShepFan1 View Post
    I was hoping you would reply, I will admit we are rebuilding this year, but if we run the table, we will be in the playoffs.

As for your team, good win this week. Not to live in the past, but two years ago, you guys got up 17-0 against us in that great staduim of yours and what happened after that, we out scored you 41 -13. Your fans were horrible, we had to sit on the home side just so we could see. Took nothing but abuse and then we abused your team.

How many times have you guys been in the final four of the playoffs in the last three years...zero. How many times have Shepherd and IUP been in the final four...three. You need to cool it until your team can get the job done, whenever that is.

Comment

Comment

You guys may miss the days of Boat yapping about WL not having punters. The PSAC will expose you to a whole new level of jackasses.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
          You guys may miss the days of Boat yapping about WL not having punters. The PSAC will expose you to a whole new level of jackasses.

Comment

• It shows what kind of character they look for in the Viet Mon. To come in here and talk **** about players from another school like he does is all we need to know about the class level they seek.

There is obviously more to the story of why he hates Lenny so much. You detectives have more work to do.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
              It shows what kind of character they look for in the Viet Mon. To come in here and talk **** about players from another school like he does is all we need to know about the class level they seek.

There is obviously more to the story of why he hates Lenny so much. You detectives have more work to do.
              You guys are emotional bunch lol 80% of me ragging on Lenny so much is because it gets you guys so riled up lol and investigate what? You guys only know what I told you about myself I said I played for Cal you guys run with it as absolute truth lol

Comment

Third on the team? Which year ? And are you positive I Actually played for Cal? Lol

Comment

Dude, will you shut up already..?

Comment

& I know I'm not Homer, but for the record, your school recruited me & I turned them down cause your coach was a self glorifying douche...

Comment

Originally posted by LaFlamaBlanca View Post
                      & I know I'm not Homer, but for the record, your school recruited me & I turned them down cause your coach was a self glorifying douche...

Comment

Originally posted by LaFlamaBlanca View Post
                        That had to be the Tepper years. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
                          You guys are emotional bunch lol 80% of me ragging on Lenny so much is because it gets you guys so riled up lol and investigate what? You guys only know what I told you about myself I said I played for Cal you guys run with it as absolute truth lol

Comment

• Originally posted by LaFlamaBlanca View Post
                            Dude, will you shut up already..?

Nope.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaFlamaBlanca View Post

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X