Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: IUP at Cal #CoalBowl2018

Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post
    Well the QB gets more credit and more of the blame. But Lenny did account for nearly 240 total yds -hardly a bad performance. when you're the focus of the offense, and your team is getting beat, it will look like your fault. Also in tight games, they rely on him more than normal, so yeah, when his receivers are dropping balls and lineman are getting beat, he looks bad -imagine that. And he isn't perfect, he's not going pro Homer 1 and 2 here have this burr in their butt over the attention Lenny gets so they cherry pick every mistake he makes. Kinda Childish really. Ruins a good game and good football discussion their obsession.
    He is garbage dude threw for 83 yards In a playoff game

Comment

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
      No, he's not garbage. You ruin your argument with overstatement.

He's one of the best quarterbacks in the PSAC, probably the best dual-threat QB.

I will say, though, that I'm starting to lean toward A.J. Long as being the best overall quarterback, the one I would want in a big game. And to head this off, you can't even bring the Cal kid into the conversation after five games.

Comment

Comment

Ah, that's BS. You're allowed to get passionate about your teams. Wait till you hear what I throw out against Bagent in October 2019. :wink:

Comment

Welcome to the PSAC. Your days of sleep walking Into the playoffs every year are over.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post

Says a guy none of us heard of until a few IUP detectives figured out who you are...

I guess you were nothing special on the field too.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
                Welcome to the PSAC. Your days of sleep walking Into the playoffs every year are over.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                  Says a guy none of us heard of until a few IUP detectives figured out who you are...

I guess you were nothing special on the field too.

Comment

Comment

• Comment

Yeah isolated playoff games are different than playing teams year after year in the same conference

Comment

Dudes lighting up Urbana and West Virginia State lol but our Qb is definitely better yours is good too the MEC just looks like D3 football outside of 2 teams.

Comment

Comment

MEC is awful beyond measure this year especially. His numbers should be amazing

Comment

MEC is awful beyond measure this year especially. His numbers should be amazing
                                I was hoping you would reply, I will admit we are rebuilding this year, but if we run the table, we will be in the playoffs.

As for your team, good win this week. Not to live in the past, but two years ago, you guys got up 17-0 against us in that great staduim of yours and what happened after that, we out scored you 41 -13. Your fans were horrible, we had to sit on the home side just so we could see. Took nothing but abuse and then we abused your team.

How many times have you guys been in the final four of the playoffs in the last three years...zero. How many times have Shepherd and IUP been in the final four...three. You need to cool it until your team can get the job done, whenever that is.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X