Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: IUP at Cal #CoalBowl2018

I found it! https://static.psacsports.org/custom...llschedule.pdf And they did just plug in Shepherd where the bye weeks are for the 2018 schedule.

Comment

Store supervisors at Wal mart make 6 figures buddy! And are you above people who work st Walmart?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
        Store supervisors at Wal mart make 6 figures buddy! And are you above people who work st Walmart?
        If they went to Mon Valley Community College ........yes.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
          I found it! https://static.psacsports.org/custom...llschedule.pdf And they did just plug in Shepherd where the bye weeks are for the 2018 schedule.
          I started a thread. I didn't see you post.

The Home Office can do things correct sometimes.

Comment

Sometimes. But not ... uh ... always.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
              I started a thread. I didn't see you post. The Home Office can do things correct sometimes.
              That's good. Now people can find it without being buried in this thread.

Comment

This BS is ruining the thread and possibly the whole board. Now you are all fighting about what degree is better. Honestly, all of you need to lighten up. All of you graduated from a PA State school, it's the all same. A bachelors degree from just about anywhere is all the same, there are very few exceptions. And that's the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by VulCanDoIt View Post
                  This BS is ruining the thread and possibly the whole board. Now you are all fighting about what degree is better. Honestly, all of you need to lighten up. All of you graduated from a PA State school, it's the all same. A bachelors degree from just about anywhere is all the same, there are very few exceptions. And that's the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Zach Simpson View Post
                    I kept waiting for IUP to make the run in the second half, after Cal had the PAT blocked there was a sense of gloom amongst the cal stands. Everyone expect cal to drop the game by one.

I was surprised when I checked the box score to see that cal was called for one more flag than IUP and for more yardage. The biggest surprise or problem for IUP and the fan base moving forward was missed throws by Lenny , he seemed rattled and missed some open guys in the second half. I was very surprised and if I was an IUP fan this would worry me moving forward. Lenny is an amazing athlete but still seems to have a suspect arm at times.
                    He hit 2 throws one for a TD and one for 50 yards to the 11 yard line, 2 more blown calls by the crew as the game tape shows both lineman only 3 yards downfield and engaged. Crew is in huge trouble with home office add that to the no call interception and there u go 21 points taken away by the Bozos.....For Sure

Comment

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
                      He will win Harlon Hill he is the best
                      SMH...you ain't right Homer...you ain't right....SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
                        Beyond happy with the result and will not even begin to understand what happens to excellent IUP teams when they get off at exit 32 but AU comes to mind. Always pleased for GARY DUNN having this opportunity for some payback for beatings that he and his VULCAN teammates took in the early '90s. Still hoping beyond reason that CALU can hang on to NOAH MITCHELL and build on a solid freshman year. Not his best game tonight, but with NELSON BROWN running for 143 and mistakes held to a minimum, you have to like what the future holds IF he stays.
                        LAMONT MCPHATTER II continues to make his case for future pro consideration. That pick six was eerily similar to HARRISON'S versus the CARDINALS in the SB. In both cases the QB thought he had accounted for all the defenders only to have a playmaker reverse course and pull off every QB's worst nightmare. Still a junior, I can't wait to see his future.
                        As for this year two games are critical for getting to the STATE GAME @ ADAMSON and locking up a PO spot. 10/20 @ MC, always a problem for VULCAN FB, and 10/27 vs SRU. Time will tell
                        Stays , where's he going? He's a D2 trigger nothing more nothing less. Let's not blow him up too much. Throws a ton of 50/50 balls . Teams will game plan when more tape is available

Comment

Originally posted by IUP412 View Post
                          Stays , where's he going? He's a D2 trigger nothing more nothing less. Let's not blow him up too much. Throws a ton of 50/50 balls . Teams will game plan when more tape is available
                          And Lenny is a D2 runningbafk nothing more or less

Comment

Originally posted by Zach Simpson View Post
                            I kept waiting for IUP to make the run in the second half, after Cal had the PAT blocked there was a sense of gloom amongst the cal stands. Everyone expect cal to drop the game by one.

I was surprised when I checked the box score to see that cal was called for one more flag than IUP and for more yardage. The biggest surprise or problem for IUP and the fan base moving forward was missed throws by Lenny , he seemed rattled and missed some open guys in the second half. I was very surprised and if I was an IUP fan this would worry me moving forward. Lenny is an amazing athlete but still seems to have a suspect arm at times.
                            Zach,

Homer has been stating this for quite some time. And although I been quiet about it, I have to agree with him. He is a pretty good player, but in big games he comes up short. The playoffs for IUP starts this coming weekend against Slippery Rock. No more bad games for him and the rest of the team, or they might be sitting out of the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                              Was waiting for somebody to mention this tidbit. He was on crutches the fourth quarter.

They are a home dog to Rock next week.

I saw way too much last night.

IUP's vaunted OL was sauteed for dinner. They got embarrassed. Badly. I think they read too many newspaper clippings. They physically got their a-double-s whipped. Campollo was near having a heart attack on the sidelines last night screaming at those guys.

And, Temple is the new second RB. The same guy they didn't trust to score from the goal line last night and instead we saw Lenny throw in to about 45 defenders? Tate Gregory sure loves to get cute.

Tort best work some magic ... or basketball season is real close.

Cal had one WR who just smoked IUP No. 7 all night. No adjustment made. At all.

They were physically beaten. That's on Tort.

Sometimes the best thing that can happen is a team gets embarrassed. We'll see how they recover. Because, they sure got embarrassed.

I'll be clear that losing to Cal isn't the embarrassing part. The undisciplined play was embarrassing. Both lines were swiss cheese.

Life goes on. November is what counts.

I'm just not sure this team will see November.
                              U do Realize they had 26 first downs and 236 yards rushing. I wouldnt roast the OL at all....They did there part, 2 Bull#### calls hurt them...just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post
                                Zach,

Homer has been stating this for quite some time. And although I been quiet about it, I have to agree with him. He is a pretty good player, but in big games he comes up short. The playoffs for IUP starts this coming weekend against Slippery Rock. No more bad games for him and the rest of the team, or they might be sitting out of the playoffs.
                                Well the QB gets more credit and more of the blame. But Lenny did account for nearly 240 total yds -hardly a bad performance. when you're the focus of the offense, and your team is getting beat, it will look like your fault. Also in tight games, they rely on him more than normal, so yeah, when his receivers are dropping balls and lineman are getting beat, he looks bad -imagine that. And he isn't perfect, he's not going pro Homer 1 and 2 here have this burr in their butt over the attention Lenny gets so they cherry pick every mistake he makes. Kinda Childish really. Ruins a good game and good football discussion their obsession.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X