• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: IUP at Cal #CoalBowl2018

Comment

LOL ..

How many on here remember full blown brawls in the dorms over PlayStation games?

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
        LOL ..

How many on here remember full blown brawls in the dorms over PlayStation games?
        There was a console that came out while we were in school, I want to say it was the Nintendo 64, where 4 people could play at once. Mario Kart and James Bond were detrimental to a lot of friendships.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post
          There was a console that came out while we were in school, I want to say it was the Nintendo 64, where 4 people could play at once. Mario Kart and James Bond were detrimental to a lot of friendships.
          Hahaha. Boy that brings back the memories of me having to preempt brawls in my living room when the boys would start in about using "mods" and the ever present "screen looking" when they played on one tv before they got their own TVs and Xbobxs. I predated video games in dorms.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
            Hahaha. Boy that brings back the memories of me having to preempt brawls in my living room when the boys would start in about using "mods" and the ever present "screen looking" when they played on one tv before they got their own TVs and Xbobxs. I predated video games in dorms.

I couldn't wait for the new college football game to come out every year. It was an event. ... still mad they quit making it.

Comment

• Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                  I couldn't wait for the new college football game to come out every year. It was an event. ... still mad they quit making it.

Comment

Comment

I like NHL. It's pretty good and as technology has gotten better the next gen graphics and advanced physics of the game have gotten pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
                        I like NHL. It's pretty good and as technology has gotten better the next gen graphics and advanced physics of the game have gotten pretty good.
                        Pay the players !

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
                          Pay the players !

The degree you get in college is far more valuable than any paycheck you can ever receive playing college sports. The problem is few take advantage of that degree.

Exhibit A...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The degree you get in college is far more valuable than any paycheck you can ever receive playing college sports. The problem is few take advantage of that degree.

Exhibit A...

Comment

Exhibit A...

Comment

I tend to agree, but they have to be willing to walk, and take the risk - like Leveon. Just don't whine if it doesn't turn out the way you expect.

I don't think you would get college players to walk, though. Its more like their pro internship, they'll play for nothing, to hopefully get the next level job, without any understanding of their realistic chance. every once in a while one makes its unexpectedly, and that keeps all the rest buying those lottery tickets. Then there are some that just like to be on the team because its fun.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X