Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PSAC in Philadelphia

Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
    There's a big difference between having a satellite campus in the city and a main campus in the city. Especially with West Chester as competition in the PASSHE campus.
    Agreed. If they can't even get a couple of classes in the city going, there's almost no chance they could get a main campus operational there.

Comment

Originally posted by CC_BU View Post
      Another Bloom billboard in Lancaster on route 30 east in front of Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Horror Child View Post
        Agreed. If they can't even get a couple of classes in the city going, there's almost no chance they could get a main campus operational there.
        You missed the point, but I don't really want to enter an extended debate about this.

Comment

It actually really annoys me that PASSHE bought such a mega complex in Harrisburg when they could have just kept central operations there and invested in strong presences in downtown Pittsburgh and center city Philadelphia.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
            It actually really annoys me that PASSHE bought such a mega complex in Harrisburg when they could have just kept central operations there and invested in strong presences in downtown Pittsburgh and center city Philadelphia.

When does anything done in Harrisburg ever make any sense?

Comment

Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
              You missed the point, but I don't really want to enter an extended debate about this.
              Oh I got your point. Was just showing that it was flawed.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X