• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020, 2021 PSAC Schedules Released

2019: https://static.psacsports.org/custom...llschedule.pdf

2020: https://static.psacsports.org/custom...llschedule.pdf

2021: https://static.psacsports.org/custom...llschedule.pdf

Re: 2020, 2021 PSAC Schedules Released

I guess it's too much to ask for conference to create a schedule, so the top teams can have a strong SOS.
    Just gonna use WCU as the example, Gannon 2-6 , Seton Hill 1-7.

And last week should go E1-W1, E2-W2.... then teams fighting for playoff rankings could settle it on the field

Comment

I BELIEVE I read somewhere years ago that the schedule is developed two years at a time (home/away swapped) and at random by something like drawing out of a hat. I can't imagine that any conference purposely schedules games based on playoff selection prospects.

Comment

By going E1-W1, E2-W2 you can't guarantee equal home and away games. It would be neat to see but not sure programs agree to that.

The 2019 crossovers are the same as this year. WCU's 20/21 crossovers are Mercyhurst, Edinboro, and IUP, so WCU's strength will be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
          By going E1-W1, E2-W2 you can't guarantee equal home and away games. It would be neat to see but not sure programs agree to that.

The 2019 crossovers are the same as this year. WCU's 20/21 crossovers are Mercyhurst, Edinboro, and IUP, so WCU's strength will be fine.
          Why not? it would not depend on record; it would just depend if it an even year, (West hosts) or an odd year (East hosts)

Comment

The Yankees need the Pirates, too.

At that extreme you might as well make an A league and a B league.

Comment

I wondered who of the WEST 3 was going to get SHEP first in the crossover. And the winner is IUP @KUTZ, @SHEP in '20 and the same two @ MILLER in '21. Nasty start. Depending on who they schedule OOC, it could put the C'HAWKS in the same bind as the VULCANS this year.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
                I wondered who of the WEST 3 was going to get SHEP first in the crossover. And the winner is IUP @KUTZ, @SHEP in '20 and the same two @ MILLER in '21. Nasty start. Depending on who they schedule OOC, it could put the C'HAWKS in the same bind as the VULCANS this year.
                Short memory. It wasn't long ago you guys were opening with Cheyney and Millersville while the rest were playing real games.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                  Short memory. It wasn't long ago you guys were opening with Cheyney and Millersville while the rest were playing real games.
                  Absolutely right and I meant no disrespect. And for CALU in '20-'21 that cycle begins again with LHU and MILL home and home. Point was the new guys will have a chance to show who they are against one of the best.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
                    Absolutely right and I meant no disrespect. And for CALU in '20-'21 that cycle begins again with LHU and MILL home and home. Point was the new guys will have a chance to show who they are against one of the best.
                    It does always seem like you either get all hard crossover games or you get the bottom feeders. No in between.

Those two years IUP gets Kutz, WCU and Shepherd ... along with Cal and SRU ... you're right. Brutal.

Comment

I know one date that will be circled: Oct. 12, 2019, Ship at Shep. The rivalry renews.
                      Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                        It does always seem like you either get all hard crossover games or you get the bottom feeders. No in between.

Those two years IUP gets Kutz, WCU and Shepherd ... along with Cal and SRU ... you're right. Brutal.

If they schedule an 11th game it will be cupcakes.

Comment

Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post
                          Why not? it would not depend on record; it would just depend if it an even year, (West hosts) or an odd year (East hosts)
                          You have to make sure the rest of the teams' schedules balance. Teams aren't going to agree to the risk having imbalanced divisional schedules. I'm not saying it can't be done, I'm saying I don't see the teams agreeing to it.

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post
                            I know one date that will be circled: Oct. 12, 2019, Ship at Shep. The rivalry renews.
                            And it'll be fireworks for the next three years with those two quarterbacks. Fireworks I tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by Horror Child View Post
                              And it'll be fireworks for the next three years with those two quarterbacks. Fireworks I tell you.
                              Yeah, that's going to be some must-see football, I think.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X