Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kutztown--West Chester Game

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
    I know the conversation has been active for close to a decade. But I don't know when they'll pull the trigger. You're quite right; it's long overdue.
    Tell that student body they need to uphold their end of the naming rights bargain and install some lights!

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
      For the scheduled noon kickoff at Clarion, TWC has a forecast of 43-degrees and 10mph winds. 90% chance of rain. Hardly reason to move the game. Fletcher should have a good game if he can keep the ball from squirting out of his hands.

I'm heading up that way and may stop at the game for a bit. ... always pick the best weekends to go to the cabin.

Comment

It's funny that 8 NFL teams play under a roof, soon to be 10.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
          I'm heading up that way and may stop at the game for a bit. ... always pick the best weekends to go to the cabin.
          I've watched a lot of Edinboro-Clarion games over the last 30+ years from under a poncho, rain suit, or garbage bag. This year it will be from my couch.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
            Tell that student body they need to uphold their end of the naming rights bargain and install some lights!
            Can we call them the English Composition 101 Lights around the Reisner Dining Hall Track at Student Association Field at Seth Grove Stadium? I hope they'll be bright enough for the PASSHE Visitor Section.

This message has been brought to you by CJ's, your place for steak and ribs on King Street.
            Last edited by jrshooter; 10-26-2018, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Max winds will be around 15 mph in both East Stroudsburg and in Kutztown, so I really think it's a bunch of hyperbole...40-50 mph winds are a bit exaggerated...

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
                Max winds will be around 15 mph in both East Stroudsburg and in Kutztown, so I really think it's a bunch of hyperbole...40-50 mph winds are a bit exaggerated...
                Why, that'll hardly move a Ben Moser 15-yard pass more than eight yards off its target! :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                  Why, that'll hardly move a Ben Moser 15-yard pass more than eight yards off its target! :wink:
                  He's out...Try again...

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post
                    It's funny that 8 NFL teams play under a roof, soon to be 10.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
                      He's out...Try again...
                      Why, that'll hardly move a Jake Cirillo 15-yard pass more than five yards off its target!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJay View Post
                        Well, in the interest of preserving game integrity, the games in the PSAC East should be moved back a day to Sunday, but even MORE IMPORTANTLY is the fact that teams are being asked to journey to away sites amidst the worst of dangerous driving conditions. There are also parents, friends, and highly loyal fans who might feel obligated in spite of all wisdom to travel in dangerous highway conditions to support those who are participating. The PSAC East games should be postponed until Sunday! There is no valid argument not to do so!
                        The field didn't look too bad, but the roads were treacherous when these two teams played in 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Boucher View Post
                          Bluejay melts in the rain. Dude is scared to get wet. Let them play!
                          Opinion was based on local Draconian weather reports. It seems the weather gurus are downplaying their original "hype"--especially as it relates to wind--so they say. Incidentally, Blue Jay is closer to 80 years young than 70 and knows when he is well off and will still be MIA for the game tomorrow in Kutztown. With decent weather he would definitely have been there. I will have a nice warm seat by the fireplace watching on the big screen. Hope the weather doesn't play too much of a role in the outcome of the game. Additionally, I will also be able to stream the Cal--SRU game at the same tome. Ciao! BIOYA, Boucher.

Comment

Originally posted by Horror Child View Post
                            The field didn't look too bad, but the roads were treacherous when these two teams played in 2011.

I remember that day...I had to work and driving home in heavy October snow sucked.

A year later was Hurricane Sandy.

Comment

Originally posted by shipfbfan12 View Post
                              It probably would be hard for them to reschedule transportation for tomorrow for all the teams but pushing the games that are being played in stadiums with lights back until 7 definitely should be done to preserve the health of the players as well as the quality of the game. In a windy game that means both teams will be running the ball the majority of the game. Looks like all the hosting schools this week have lights. I think the only school without lights in the PSAC is Shippensburg smh. Hey we were the last school to switch to turf so maybe in 2-3 years they'll jump aboard with putting lights in the stadium for night games.
                              Really? California had to reschedule transportation last Saturday evening.

Comment

Kutztown--West Chester Game

Originally posted by Horror Child View Post
                                Really? California had to reschedule transportation last Saturday evening.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X