X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSAC championship game: a question

Is it a must-win for Slippery Rock?

Re: PSAC championship game: a question

I think it is. Even if Hillsdale loses next week to Indy;they are in with their win today.

THE ROCK may stay in 8th of the regional rankings; with Tiffin and Hillsdale just switching positions based on today's result

Comment

Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post
      I think it is. Even if Hillsdale loses next week to Indy;they are in with their win today.

THE ROCK may stay in 8th of the regional rankings; with Tiffin and Hillsdale just switching positions based on today's result

Comment

Yea, A one loss Kutztown gets in over a two loss SRU. An SRU win makes it interesting. WCU and SRU in and Ktuz out?

Comment

Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
          Yea, A one loss Kutztown gets in over a two loss SRU. An SRU win makes it interesting. WCU and SRU in and Ktuz out?
          Crazy to think a 1-loss PSAC team could be left out.

Comment

The playoffs have started for Slimey. There is no luxury for a loss now.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
              A lot depends on the Gmac games, and who loses the Post New haven game. Its very possible that both Hillsdale and Tiffin lose next week. If Rock wins, Hillsdale loses and new haven loses, I think the Psac gets 3 teams in. THough Edinboro is not a gimme for KU.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post
                A lot depends on the Gmac games, and who loses the Post New haven game. Its very possible that both Hillsdale and Tiffin lose next week. If Rock wins, Hillsdale loses and new haven loses, I think the Psac gets 3 teams in. THough Edinboro is not a gimme for KU.
                Tiffin loses again they may be out, too.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post
                  If Edinboro can't figure out it's passing attack they'll nudge Kutztown toward the playoffs. The teams are too similar statistically speaking for Edinboro's offense to be as one dimensional as it was against IUP.

Comment

I would say 4 teams have already locked their playoff participatation. Notre Dame, West Chester, New Haven, Post. Hillsdale is probably the only team that may get with 2 losses. I think the only way the Psac gets 3 teams is if Findlay beats Tiffin.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                      If Edinboro can't figure out it's passing attack they'll nudge Kutztown toward the playoffs. The teams are too similar statistically speaking for Edinboro's offense to be as one dimensional as it was against IUP.
                      Edinboro QB was under relentless pressure all day long. Pressure can cover a lot of coverage issues. At least 2 of the int's were tipped balls where a defender got in the passing lanes to get a hand on it. IUP defense played pretty well I was surprised to see the stats for the RB, looks like he had a good day but felt during the game they bottled him up pretty good. The most disappointing play to me was the 4th and 12 or 13 at the end that Edinboro picked up, brought back bad memories from the SRU game. jus sayin

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                        Tiffin loses again they may be out, too.
                        Opens the door for a 9-2 Ohio Dominican.

Comment

Originally posted by chargerblue View Post
                          Opens the door for a 9-2 Ohio Dominican.
                          Maybe. They took an SOS anchor yesterday. Another one next week.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                            Maybe. They took an SOS anchor yesterday. Another one next week.
                            True.

Comment

You may have Shepherd, ODU, IUP and Fairmont all with 2 losses. The math can sort it from there.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X