Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PSAC championship game: a question

Originally posted by Dozsa2 View Post
    If I had the time and/or energy and/or desire to compile my own PSAC power ratings, I would have IUP in the top 4.
    Really?? They lost to two teams in their own division, and I can't say that they are better than West Chester OR Kutztown...Can you?

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
      Really?? They lost to two teams in their own division, and you can't say that they are better than West Chester OR Kutztown...
      Sure can ... right after SRU mops up WCU on Saturday.

Comment

Really?? They lost to two teams in their own division, and I can't say that they are better than West Chester OR Kutztown...Can you?
        I think I can. Admittedly, I haven't seen much of Kutztown or West Chester this year, but I just haven't been drinking the Kutztown Kool-Aid. If Edinboro comes to play Saturday (always a question at this time of year), I think they beat Kutztown. But I'm also biased toward the West.

I really wish Kutztown had won the East so we could have another shot at them. I'm still irked at how we lost last year.

Comment

I think I can. Admittedly, I haven't seen much of Kutztown or West Chester this year, but I just haven't been drinking the Kutztown Kool-Aid. If Edinboro comes to play Saturday (always a question at this time of year), I think they beat Kutztown. But I'm also biased toward the West.

I really wish Kutztown had won the East so we could have another shot at them. I'm still irked at how we lost last year.
          At least you admit your bias...

Comment

At least you admit your bias...

When will you admit yours?

Asking for a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
              When will you admit yours?

Asking for a friend.
              I've never denied my bias against you...And you are the last person who should be talking about bias...

Comment

We all have some bias, if we are PSAC fans. In any case, we are usually having a good time for the most part.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP412 View Post
                  Why in the Hell would a 2 loss Tiffin even be in the conversation. Let's stop sugar coating this Region. The best teams will most likely not make it aka IUP and SRU if they lose....the PSAC carries the Region and have proven that playoff wise for some time except for Shepherd. And please don't get me started with New Haven and there 9 game schedule. Why should they get in, ODU only played 9 last year and they were left out...just sayin
                  IUP is one of the best teams? This is a new year, things change IUP lost twice they clearly are not one of the best teams in SR1.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ View Post
                    IUP is one of the best teams? This is a new year, things change IUP lost twice they clearly are not one of the best teams in SR1.
                    Nope. You are what your record says you are.

That said, I'd love to know which SR1 teams could beat them in a game this Saturday. Not many.

I'd also love to know what a Tiffin type would be having played Ashland, Cal and SRU. But, that doesn't really matter.

Watch what happens to undefeated West Chester this Saturday -- not going to be pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                      Nope. You are what your record says you are.

That said, I'd love to know which SR1 teams could beat them in a game this Saturday. Not many.

I'd also love to know what a Tiffin type would be having played Ashland, Cal and SRU. But, that doesn't really matter.

Watch what happens to undefeated West Chester this Saturday -- not going to be pretty.
                      I pretty much agree - Hillsdale had a close game with Hurst, ODU barely got past Cal, Post beat Ship on a flukey penalty.

But I wouldn't sleep on WCU - my impression was that they are a bit better this year than last year. --I'm still picking Rock, but expect it to be by less than 14.

Comment

I've never denied my bias against you...And you are the last person who should be talking about bias...

You have a huge bias against IUP.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post
                          I pretty much agree - Hillsdale had a close game with Hurst, ODU barely got past Cal, Post beat Ship on a flukey penalty.

But I wouldn't sleep on WCU - my impression was that they are a bit better this year than last year. --I'm still picking Rock, but expect it to be by less than 14.
                          Post held Ship to 0 yards rushing then 0 completions and 4 Ints for Pace the next game, Id say the over/under on Lenny INTs against Post would be at 3.5

Comment

Is it a must-win for Slippery Rock?
                            It's a CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. I understand that playoffs are important, but why wouldn't a championship game be a must win? If Slippery Rock doesn't go all the way in the post season, would the whole year be considered a disappointment despite a PSAC title?
                            GO HUSKIES!

Comment

Originally posted by Champ View Post
                              Post held Ship to 0 yards rushing then 0 completions and 4 Ints for Pace the next game, Id say the over/under on Lenny INTs against Post would be at 3.5
                              And still only won on a last second field goal.

Comment

By the same token you can't say they are worse than West Chester or Kutztown. What's your point?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X