Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

West Chester at SRU (PSAC championship game)

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: West Chester at SRU (PSAC championship game)

Another misguided fact that can be disputed. West Chester broke the log jam at the top of the All Time Peesack Champions list. They stand alone at #1 with 18 IUPee and Bloomsborg are tied for second with 17 a piece.

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post
      And money can't buy you love. It may be another reason for east schools not to increase scholarships.
      If you are happy with just winning the PSAC; that's fine. But you want to a national player both the West and East have to step up to compete with the Carson Newmans, Grand Valleys, Minnesota -Duluths of D2 football

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenRam94 View Post
        Another misguided fact that can be disputed. West Chester broke the log jam at the top of the All Time Peesack Champions list. They stand alone at #1 with 18 IUPee and Bloomsborg are tied for second with 17 a piece.
        I'm not sure what a misguided fact is. You can't dispute that it's the first PSAC championship for WCU in 47 years and breaks an 8 game state game losing streak.

Comment

West Chester at SRU (PSAC championship game)

Originally posted by GoldenRam94 View Post

Some of them were when winning each division was considered a Peesack title for 20 years until the State Game was rebooted. West Chester had not won a State Game since the Nixon administration.

IUP has won 4 State Games and has 13 West titles that count as Peesack titles.
          Last edited by IUPNation; 11-11-2018, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PSACStatGuy View Post
            I agree, Rock is the best team West Chester will have played all year, not discrediting Kutztown. But has SR seen a defense like West Chester's all year. Trust that their defense is as legit as the stats. Their D-Line gets a ton of pressure and Morrisey and Barnes are really good at LB. It is going to be a great game, but no way Rock's offense scores 44 on the WCU defense.
            Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
            Think we heard that last year, too.
            Originally posted by BallHawkin View Post
            X 2 .. Didn't a less offensively talented SRU lay 50 on WC last year? .. how did that team get in the playoffs anyway? Lost to a mediocre SR team and a lousy Bloomsburg team while just getting by bottom dwellers Millersville and ESU ... not to mention getting the annual bye week vs Cheney... Tort needs to hire the WCU playoff selection committee lobbyist NOW! ... jus sayin
            jus sayin?

Comment

Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post
              If you are happy with just winning the PSAC; that's fine. But you want to a national player both the West and East have to step up to compete with the Carson Newmans, Grand Valleys, Minnesota -Duluths of D2 football
              Go ahead and waste that money. It won't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Horror Child View Post
                jus sayin?
                PSACStatGuy was right and I was dead wrong. I figured West Chester would score on our defense (most teams with a pulse do), but I didn't think their D would stop our offense. That defensive front is impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Dozsa2 View Post
                  PSACStatGuy was right and I was dead wrong. I figured West Chester would score on our defense (most teams with a pulse do), but I didn't think their D would stop our offense. That defensive front is impressive.
                  You get a second chance. Win a Region title and nobody at SRU will remember yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                    You get a second chance. Win a Region title and nobody at SRU will remember yesterday.
                    Exactly. Time to buckle up, second chance was just granted.

Comment

• Re: West Chester at SRU (PSAC championship game)

Nothing wrong with knowing your limitations...Something IUP fans should consider...

Comment

• West Chester at SRU (PSAC championship game)

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
                        Nothing wrong with knowing your limitations...Something IUP fans should consider...

It figures you want limitations.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
                          So now we're arguing about how bad we can be? Right out of East Stroudsburg. You won 2 games. Please process that information. What's next - a West Chester rule?

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
                            So now we're arguing about how bad we can be? Right out of East Stroudsburg. You won 2 games. Please process that information. What's next - a West Chester rule?
                            Relax. Their season highlight was their coach quiting during a live game. That tells you all you need to know.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                              Relax. Their season highlight was their coach quiting during a live game. That tells you all you need to know.

OMG that is funny.

Comment

Well, that never happens until the national semis, and we know how that goes for the most part. I would find a match-up between WCU and Notre Dame extremely interesting, if they get together in the SRI final. Whoever gets by that projected game, will have a hell of a time getting by the national semis. The talent pool on a lot of many highly funded teams in other super regions is simply overwhelming. IUP couldn't do it last year, is spite of being favored by many with a home field advantage. West Chester came up short in recent years at Lenoir Rhyne and Valdosta. Bloomsburg came up short at NWMSU, but did get by California Davis only to get crushed by Delta State in the national finals. This weekend coming up is really going to be interesting, as first off the Northeast 10 will be trying to prove its mettle against the PSAC; and secondly, Hillsdale coming into Kutztown to me is a very riddlesome game, but I fear disaster awaits the Golden Bears on their own field. I have watched Hillsdale a couple of times on my computer in some games, and they are very steady and consistent. We will see. Hopefully, I am wrong about Kutztown!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X