Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PSAC--EAST vs WEST

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
    Maybe you should spend more time figuring out why ESU foosball is now the New Cheyney.
    Maybe you should stop blaming refs when you lose...

Comment

Maybe you should spend more time figuring out why ESU foosball is now the New Cheyney.
      Not to say that ESU football is great, but when was the last time Cheyney had two conference wins? And this was the worst year in the 21st century for ESU football. There doesn't have to be a "New Cheyney" in the conference; ask the GMAC how they feel about Lake Erie. It's better for the conference if there's cycling, both at the top and the bottom.

If any team is the "New Cheyney", it's the team out West that has 1 win the last two seasons combined.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

Maybe we should scroll messages across our scoreboard when we lose. Seems like the thing to do..

Comment

I've got to say, I didn't hear any ref-blaming Saturday. They readily admitted they got their butts kicked soundly.

Comment

Maybe we should scroll messages across our scoreboard when we lose. Seems like the thing to do..
            I knew it was a matter of time....loser!

Comment

Originally posted by ESU Warrior View Post
              I knew it was a matter of time....loser!

Comment

Believe it or not, the "holier than thou" card is not impressive trash talk. Stick with football team performance, you were doing better then. :wink:

Comment

It amazes me how so many can be so defensive about such a pedestrian school.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                    Well our team isn't getting defensive so I guess the fanbase has to make up for it. :tongue:

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

That's no way to talk about Indiana University Penitentiary!!

Comment

East Stroudsburg "University" - Where Mediocrity is Celebrated!

Comment

IUP -- Where academia goes to yawn.

Comment

Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
                            Well our team isn't getting defensive so I guess the fanbase has to make up for it. :tongue:

It was definitely a different coach calling plays last week for ESU. Lots of new wrinkles and some bold calls. But if there is going to be some success the defense is going to have to get a major overhaul. 2 years in a row with horrible stats. And if SHU and Clarion would have stuck to the run game ESU May have gone 0-10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MC1313 View Post
                              It was definitely a different coach calling plays last week for ESU. Lots of new wrinkles and some bold calls. But if there is going to be some success the defense is going to have to get a major overhaul. 2 years in a row with horrible stats. And if SHU and Clarion would have stuck to the run game ESU May have gone 0-10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Son telling father what plays to call. Gives the quote "boy is father to the man" a different twist.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X