Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shepherd had some mental mistakes again but they completely over powered Clarion. If they keep improving focus and keep putting up the yardage then Shepherd is going to be hard to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by k2merlinsix View Post
      Shepherd had some mental mistakes again but they completely over powered Clarion. If they keep improving focus and keep putting up the yardage then Shepherd is going to be hard to beat.
      All this is true but I still think one of the WEST 3 could still stumble over CU if they lose focus. Sadly for the G'IGGLES they have @CALU, IUP home and @SRU. Probably 4-4 after 8 weeks.

Comment

Yes, I agree. Clarion was better than I thought they would be. Their offense has some nice players on it. McGriff is a solid running back. They just have to eliminate the turnovers and they will be tough. Defensively, their secondary got beat up today and Shepherd took advantage of it. Shepherd has so many weapons in the passing game that the only way to beat them is to have a bunch of pressure on Bagent. But, he can also make some huge plays when the defense sends extra.

Comment

We may have the best QB in all of D2.

Comment

I agree with your assessment of Our QB. I was at the game and he looked awesome. Our defense created some turnovers. We gave away some scores at the end that did not mean anything.

Comment

Did Dorsey play today? I didn't see him in the box score. Any chance we'll see Sebastian Lucas this year?

Comment

Originally posted by ShepFan1 View Post
                He plays at Cal. So I hear.

Comment

Yes, he is impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

All this is true but I still think one of the WEST 3 could still stumble over CU if they lose focus. Sadly for the G'IGGLES they have @CALU, IUP home and @SRU. Probably 4-4 after 8 weeks.
                    I'll buy this.

IUP has struggled big time with Clarion the past two years. Why? They are right after Cal and SRU. Ultimate hangover game. And, it shows.

Clarion has enough now that on a big day they could knock a Big 3 off.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

He plays at Cal. So I hear.
                        Or maybe Slippery Rock.

Comment

Comment

I agree, Bagent is a really good quarterback but still has some work to do. He has to work on his deep ball accuracy as do most at this level. Our guys get behind the defense and then have to wait on the ball. Best quarterbacks recognize a receiver breaking free vs. A guy five yards past. He has gotten better at progressing through his reads, but still has his moments. But, the list of things this kid brings to the table is a mile long and Shepherd fans have got to be excited to have this ball slinging warrior in their corner. You fully expect to convert the third and twenties and for Bagent to escape the pass rush to complete the pass!

Comment

That's a great outlook. Bagent is still young too he'll be the best in division in due time.

Comment

The RAMS did their thing on Saturday, maybe they just play up to the competition. We'll see how it goes against the Slippery Rocks and IUP's. Good win.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X