Clear All

• Yikes call off the dogs

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
      Yikes call off the dogs
      I agree....

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post
        IUP 42 Lock Haven 0 with 2 mins left in the half.

Did I see Brown limping off the field?
        He was. But he didn't look like he was in much discomfort. He is done for the day so he can get some treatment.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

He was. But he didn't look like he was in much discomfort. He is done for the day so he can get some treatment.
          It was right near me ... he landed a little weird. Shook it off fast. Take the pads off.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Hope it's nothing serious. No reason to put him back in the game at this point. Let all of the backups, to include Reese, get into the game.

Comment

• I'm still watching in hopes of catching a little Houser.

Comment

• Pitt 21

UCF 10

Half

Major upset brewing in Pittsburgh

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

It was right near me ... he landed a little weird. Shook it off fast. Take the pads off.
                  Glad you are at the game watching instead of listening to these announcers.....just saying....:smile-big:

Comment

• Best part of the game ... a LH player got up. Turned around and was ready to fight. Then saw it was 99 from IUP. He had second thoughts real quick. Good decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

Glad you are at the game watching instead of listening to these announcers.....just saying....:smile-big:
                      Big crowd.

Big crowd in the lot, too, that never came inside. I assume most leave.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                        I'm still watching in hopes of catching a little Houser.
                        He will get some touches. I just hope they call better plays for him than last week. They just ran the ball up the middle...BigIndians favorite play :tongue:

Comment

• IUP 49 Lock Haven 7 with less than 9 mins left in the 3rd qtr.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                            Best part of the game ... a LH player got up. Turned around and was ready to fight. Then saw it was 99 from IUP. He had second thoughts real quick. Good decision.
                            Had he stuck around he'd have learned about multiple volunteer and charitable ventures involving his teammates

Comment

• Another score...IUP 56 Lock Haven 7 with 6 1/2 mins left in the 3rd Qtr

Comment

• Is there a larger-than-usual gap between the haves and the have-nots? That's what it's looking like to me.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X