Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coaches on the Hot Seat

So....the season is over for most teams. Do we have any predictions on coaching changes?

Most Likely:
    Maybe:
    Shocking:

Re: Coaches on the Hot Seat

Originally posted by BoroBacker View Post
    So....the season is over for most teams. Do we have any predictions on coaching changes?

Most Likely:
    Maybe:
    Shocking:
    Seton Hill
    Gannon (Lit AF)

Is the seat in Clarion starting to warm up? I know he's loved there but the results aren't following. That home loss to ESU was embarrassing.

Comment

I know its not DII, but St Vincent's coach is out. Lake Erie also showed their coach the door.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
        Seton Hill
        Gannon (Lit AF)

Is the seat in Clarion starting to warm up? I know he's loved there but the results aren't following. That home loss to ESU was embarrassing.
        I don't think Clarion's coach deserves any speculation. The guy has far less to work with than most in his division, is making the least of any PSAC head coach, and is one of the more successful coaches convincing WPIAL big school kids to play DII ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
          I don't think Clarion's coach deserves any speculation. The guy has far less to work with than most in his division, is making the least of any PSAC head coach, and is one of the more successful coaches convincing WPIAL big school kids to play DII ball.
          His last three years are also:

4-7
          1-10
          4-7

(9-24)

Comment

Most Likely:
            Maybe:
            Shocking:
            I have no intel on anything...and no even less about the East. However.....I happened to be thinking the same with the picks i did.

MOST LIKELY: Gannon and Seton Hill

MAYBE: Clarion

SHOCKING: I feel there really isn't one....but if I am going to fill in a response to a question that I myself proposed....I'll go with Mercyhurst.
            Last edited by BoroBacker; 11-13-2018, 09:11 AM.

Comment

I have no intel on anything...and no even less about the East. However.....I happened to be thinking the same with the picks i did.

MOST LIKELY: Gannon and Seton Hill

MAYBE: Clarion

SHOCKING: I feel there really isn't one....but if I am going to fill in a response to a question that I myself proposed....I'll go with Mercyhurst.

Comment

Originally posted by jcjs2118 View Post
                I have heard that Seton Hill is keeping Collins.

That is funny

Comment

I agree SH was an offensive night mare this year - JUST FYI - SHIP maybe the BEST OFFENSIVE team in 2019 - Mussina -those 2 wide outs (Gontarek/Eubanks) and now a running game with that #6 dude - where was he all season ??

Comment

Seton Hill
                    Gannon (Lit AF)

It's unfortunate but I think LIT AF is safe. For some reason the AD loves that idiot but she breaks Reilly's balls. If you look at her past coaching records, she doesn't know what it takes to win so he's probably safe. How she ever got an AD job still blows my mind!

Comment

Originally posted by jcjs2118 View Post
                      I have heard that Seton Hill is keeping Collins. How you can go 1-21 the last 2 seasons and keep your job is a disgrace to the Team and
                      putting money towards baseball.

Comment

His last three years are also:

4-7
                        1-10
                        4-7

(9-24)
                        and those 9 wins are against Lincoln, Seton hill, Lock Haven, etc.

but still seat is probably luke warm not hot yet.

Comment

Originally posted by GOd2now View Post
                          I agree SH was an offensive night mare this year - JUST FYI - SHIP maybe the BEST OFFENSIVE team in 2019 - Mussina -those 2 wide outs (Gontarek/Eubanks) and now a running game with that #6 dude - where was he all season ??
                          Sharing time, as he should have been. Very pedestrian. As I've said before, Shippensburg High's senior RB is better right now than any of the three who split time for the college this year.

You can lay Sirb's 140 yards on Saturday squarely on the shoulders of a veteran offensive line.

Comment

It makes me wonder about his contract and if they can't afford to pay him off. I doubt he's an at-will employee otherwise he probably would have been gone by now. I'm convinced that SHU views football as an enrollment driver and little else. So no need to make a major transaction to make a coaching change when win/loss the program is bringing 80-90 men to campus each year.

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                            It's unfortunate but I think LIT AF is safe. For some reason the AD loves that idiot but she breaks Reilly's balls. If you look at her past coaching records, she doesn't know what it takes to win so he's probably safe. How she ever got an AD job still blows my mind!
                            Six years as an AD prior to coming to Gannon.

Comment

Collins' contract is up. This was his last year.

So ... if he is staying they are actually re-signing him.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X