Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick 'Em - Week 6

Week 5 was a very unpleasant experience for the majority of pickers. Much like Week 4, there were lots of ugly results. CLARIONPSAC led the way with 10 points. The most missed game, by far, was Edinboro/Gannon.

UPDATED STANDINGS

ROCKPRIDE - 44
    HORRORCHILD - 43
    SHEPFAN1 - 42
    IUPMONK - 41
    EDINBOROFB - 40
    THUNDER62 - 40
    EYEOFTHEHAWK - 40
    IUPbigINDIANS - 39
    PAUL FALEWICZ - 39
    PSACFAN8162 - 39
    TONY33 - 39
    RAYMOND FRANZE - 38
    ROCKNATION - 38
    IUPALUM - 37
    IRONMANIUP - 37
    NODOL - 37
    EASTSTROUD13 - 37
    SRU88 - 37
    SHONUFF - 36
    IUPNATION - 36
    IUPEBBS - 36
    RAMBASEBALL - 36
    NOVA2WV - 36
    IUSUALLYPONDER - 35
    SHIPFBFAN12 - 35
    CLYDESNRAMS - 35
    CU17BAW - 35
    CTRABS74 - 35
    NICKSHEP05 - 35
    CULATER - 34
    IUPGROUNDHOG - 34
    BART - 34
    EK327 - 34
    BEAREAGLE - 34
    RES3CUE - 33
    LUCKY78 - 33
    ROCKNTHESNACKBAR - 32
    JRSHOOTER - 32
    FIGHTINGSCOT82 - 32
    RAM040506 - 31
    IUP24 - 31
    PSACFAN1 - 31
    HUSKYNATION24 - 29
    CLARIONPSAC - 27
    JAYHAWKDADDY - 26
    WVFTBALLFAN - 25
    RAMHEAD - 19
    FEEDOGGIE - 18
    TJ85 - 17
    D2EQUIPMENTMANAGER - 16
    CALUALUM99 - 16
    MAD3BOSS - 13
    BLUEJAY - 12
    BADBOYZ8 - 10
    BADINPA - 8
    PSACHACK - 6
    PSAC10 - 6
    PSACFOOTBALLFAN - 6
    LHUEAGLEZ - 3

Lock Haven at Millersville

Bloomsburg (+17.5) at West Chester

Shippensburg (+13.5) at Shepherd

East Stroudsburg at Kutztown

Mercyhurst at Edinboro

Gannon (-10.5) at Seton Hill

Clarion (+10.5) at Cal

Notre Dame (OH) at Charleston (+14.5)

IUP at SRU

** Bonus **

Of the PSAC games listed, combined points, which game scores the least:
    Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 10-07-2019, 07:54 AM.

Mercyhurst at Edinboro

Clarion (+10.5) at Cal

IUP at SRU

** Bonus **

Of the PSAC games listed, combined points, which game scores the least: Lock Haven-Ville

Comment

Millersville
      West Chester
      Shepherd
      Kutztown
      Mercyhurst

Gannon
      Cal
      Notre Dame
      IUP

Comment

Lock Haven at Millersville - ESPN THE OCHO Game of the Week.

Bloomsburg (+17.5) at West Chester - Walk-Ons incredibly light schedule continues for another week.

Shippensburg (+13.5) at Shepherd - Rams cover. Barely. Red Raiders get another moral victory.

East Stroudsburg at Kutztown - Golden Bears put Cinderella to sleep.

Mercyhurst at Edinboro - Lakers get revived coming off two brutal weeks.

Gannon (-10.5) at Seton Hill - Thug Nation and the LIT AF Express invade Greensburg ... and find a team they can actually bully.

Clarion (+10.5) at Cal - Vulcans now in a mentally fragile place ... will they respond?

Notre Dame (OH) at Charleston (+14.5) - ND wins but doesn't cover.

IUP at SRU - Crimson Hawks more battle-tested ... gives them slight edge.

** Bonus **

Of the PSAC games listed, combined points, which game scores the least: Mercyhurst vs. Edinboro

Comment

Comment

Lock Haven at Millersville - This may wind up being a thriller considering how bad both teams are.
            Bloomsburg (+17.5) at West Chester - West Chester has not yet faced a team with a winning record.
            Shippensburg (+13.5) at Shepherd - Might Ship be turning it around? I want to see it on the road first.
            East Stroudsburg at Kutztown - The schedule gets real. I expect this to be a two-possession game at best.
            Mercyhurst at Edinboro - Hard to figure these two teams. But one beat Bloomsburg and the other didn't.
            Gannon (-10.5) at Seton Hill - Just a hunch. Gannon could easily fall flat after a tough loss.
            Clarion (+10.5) at Cal - Cal comes out strong to beat up on Clarion.
            Notre Dame (OH) at Charleston (+14.5) - This is a very good line. Going with the home team to cover.
            IUP at SRU - IUP's defense held Cal, but can they do the same to Rock? Gonna have to score to win this one.

Of the PSAC games listed, combined points, which game scores the least: Bloomsburg vs. West Chester

Comment

My picks in bold

Lock Haven at Millersville - Good Lord. The only ones in the stands will be the football player parents and even they might wear bags over their head. Somebody has to win right? Since they scored more on IUP, I'll go with Haven despite Ms. Taylor sticking pins into her voodoo dolls of Haven players as she secretly hides out in the Sugar Bowl just outside the stadium.

Bloomsburg (+17.5) at West Chester - I need to prepare for Bloom posts after 1-5 is reality. Then again...this is the the kind of game where they win to give their fans false hope before they go back to letting them down again.

Shippensburg (+13.5) at Shepherd - Great to see another fantastic rivalry renewed and permanently. This game is good for the Pee Sack.

East Stroudsburg at Kutztown - All good things must come to an end, but there is still giddiness in the Poconos. The 5-0 start has earned Jimmy a 40 year contract extension.

Mercyhurst at Edinboro - The Willies will be stoked to claim the Erie County Mistake By The Lake Tourny Cup.

Gannon (-10.5) at Seton Hill - St Thugs will be LIT AF to take round 1 of the Hail Mary Catholic School Tourny.

Clarion (+10.5) at Cal - The Spocks are either going to beat Clarion to a pulp to take out their anger or it's going down to the wire....nothing in the middle.

Notre Dame (OH) at Charleston (+14.5) - Don't know...but Fake Notre Dame is ranked in the top 10 so I'll take them.

IUP at SRU - **** Dr. Evil. **** Mini Me. **** Their Fake Moral Superiority **** Slimey Pebble. They may be a better team and they may actually win but I'd rather vote for Trump than pick them to beat IUP...and I really hate Cheeto.

** Bonus **

Of the PSAC games listed, combined points, which game scores the least: Bloomsburg vs West Chester
              Last edited by IUPNation; 10-06-2019, 10:48 AM.

Comment

SRU will pick their teeth with IUP's 2nd and 3rd teamers...

Comment

Comment

Lock Haven at Millersville Submitted without comment

Bloomsburg (+17.5) at West Chester No Quiteh in these Huskies

Shippensburg (+13.5) at Shepherd Shep takes Ship to the shed.

East Stroudsburg at Kutztown Good chance for me to catch up

Mercyhurst at Edinboro We ur nae guid

Gannon (-10.5) at Seton Hill Lieutenant Air Force flies high

Clarion (+10.5) at Cal wins turnover battle

Notre Dame (OH) at Charleston (+14.5) Or not

IUP at SRU Fightin' Grudgeholders struggle on road

** Bonus **

Of the PSAC games listed, combined points, which game scores the least: Clearly LH/MU

Comment

Bloomsburg (+17.5) at West Chester - Ship pounded Bloom, I expect WCU to do the same.

Shippensburg (+13.5) at Shepherd - Any news on the Shep QB? Ship have new life after last week?? I have to climb back in the standings somehow, gambling here.

Mercyhurst at Edinboro

Gannon (-10.5) at Seton Hill - which Gannon team shows up?

Clarion (+10.5) at Cal - Cal looked uncomfortable the entire game. The QB was running around and that's not his strength. D looked good. Theyll bounce back.

IUP at SRU - Rock had a strong showing vs Mercyhurst; especially on defense. IUP D looks strong as well. Is IUP QB healthy? Should be a solid matchup.

** Bonus **

Of the PSAC games listed, combined points, which game scores the least: SHU-Gannon

Comment

Lock Haven

West Chester -17.5

Shepherd -13.5

Kutztown

Mercyhurst

Gannon -10.5

Cal -10.5

Notre Dame (OH) -14.5

SRU

** Bonus **

Of the PSAC games listed, combined points, which game scores the least: BORO-HURST

Comment

Benchmark game for the Haven and the Ville

Comment

Mercyhurst at Edinboro

Clarion (+10.5) at Cal

IUP at SRU

** Bonus **

Of the PSAC games listed, combined points, which game scores the least: Lock Haven/Millersville

Comment

Lock Haven at Millersville: Anybody else tired of thinking this is the year Lock Haven makes a move?

Bloomsburg (+17.5) at West Chester: Rams rebound. Bloom fans start questioning the meaning of life.

Shippensburg (+13.5) at Shepherd: What a great rivalry renewed.

East Stroudsburg at Kutztown: Do I think ESU could win this game? Yes I do. But I'd say 60% likely that Kutztown wins.

Mercyhurst at Edinboro: Edinboro's defense is keeping them in games. Hurst is scuffling. Boro is lit up after that Gannon victory plus its Boro Hoco.

Gannon (-10.5) at Seton Hill: It's about to get Lit AF in Greenburg.

Clarion (+10.5) at Cal: Poor Clarion - I thought this was their year.

Notre Dame (OH) at Charleston (+14.5): That logjam at the top and bottom of the MEC looks like the PSAC East.

IUP at SRU: Word is that they're bringing Dr. Evil back for SRU Homecoming to do a special dance on the rock.

** Bonus **

Of the PSAC games listed, combined points, which game scores the least: Mercyhurst @ Edinboro

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X