Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gameday 11 17 18

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Anybody else actually worried that Urban Meyer was going to collapse and die on the sidelines yesterday? That was scary to watch.
    Shocking... allegations on his team and all of a sudden he's sick again. Seems to be the trend everywhere he goes.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      Anybody else actually worried that Urban Meyer was going to collapse and die on the sidelines yesterday? That was scary to watch.

Comment

I'm wondering how Bowie State transformed into a D2 power. A few years ago that program wasn't very good.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
          Shocking... allegations on his team and all of a sudden he's sick again. Seems to be the trend everywhere he goes.

Comment

Prediction... He coaches next week, gets his butt kicked then disappears from Ohio St for good. His assistant coaches the bowl game!

Comment

Seems like it, time for another health issue to arise. He will most likely surface again somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by NewHaven Alum View Post
                Well, I am up for that. :wink:
                New haven laid down the smack.

Comment

Originally posted by Rams Fan View Post
                  Seems like it, time for another health issue to arise. He will most likely surface again somewhere.
                  I don't like the guy, either, but I actually thought he was going to die on the sidines yesterday.

Comment

I don't like the guy, either, but I actually thought he was going to die on the sidines yesterday.
                    I did not, I see it as the Urban Meyer game. He wants everyone to feel sorry for him so they forget the garbage he pulls.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                      The media witch hunt against Ohio state is laughable. Murphy is now considered a clown after that debacle. And The man literally had a cyst on his brain and pain is triggered by stress.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
                        I'm wondering how Bowie State transformed into a D2 power. A few years ago that program wasn't very good.

Comment

Bowie State is in a hotbed region of football recruiting. There also isn't a D2 school within 40 miles in every direction. They've also made incredible improvements to the campus and facilities. Location is great in proximity to major cities. They've done very well there.

Comment

You've just described almost every successful D1 HC!!

Comment

Bowie State is in a hotbed region of football recruiting. There also isn't a D2 school within 40 miles in every direction. They've also made incredible improvements to the campus and facilities. Location is great in proximity to major cities. They've done very well there.
                              I drove by the stadium about 10 years ago. I thought it was very blah. I know most D-2 stadiums are blah, but Bowie's didn't compare to what I witnessed in the PSAC. I wonder if they made any improvements to help with the recruiting?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X