Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i see a lot of good analysis here, here's what I saw...

i AGREE, rock cannot be coughing up 31-7 leads. Rock O looked good enough and made very few mistakes. Rivers struggled at times but made a couple nice plays when he needed to. It also looked like he made a lot of checks from the line today. running the ball was the way to go. Snorweah played well today.

defensively, LB McDonald is a huge loss. Defense let several errant passes through their hands. Not many missed tackles but the safety (Haynes i believe) struggled and IUP attacked him almost every play.

There's a reason why Jake Chapla is an All-American, he made game changing punts today.

i have nothing else to say about refs, they suck.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by RockNation View Post
          i see a lot of good analysis here, here's what I saw...

i AGREE, rock cannot be coughing up 31-7 leads. Rock O looked good enough and made very few mistakes. Rivers struggled at times but made a couple nice plays when he needed to. It also looked like he made a lot of checks from the line today. running the ball was the way to go. Snorweah played well today.

defensively, LB McDonald is a huge loss. Defense let several errant passes through their hands. Not many missed tackles but the safety (Haynes i believe) struggled and IUP attacked him almost every play.

There's a reason why Jake Chapla is an All-American, he made game changing punts today.

i have nothing else to say about refs, they suck.

Comment

• Took their foot off the gas. Give me a break.

Comment

• I dont think the foot was taken off, Rock was forced to run the ball and they did it well. Rivers INT hurt and Rock D missed 2-3 INT opportunities. Gotta make plays, thats football.

Comment

• Comment

• Yes. ACL

Comment

• Here's a little reality check for both sides after watching the game a second time:

Neither team, right now, is anywhere near a national title team. Both defenses got shredded yesterday. Neither team can control dumb penalties.

The 'took off the gas' comment has Rock blinders on. Rock's defense got lit up as bad as IUP's D got lit up.

I wouldn't want to see a Valdosta State or NWMS play either of our teams right now. It wouldn't be pretty. They are PSAC good. But, for now, it ends there. Both have major defensive issues to work out. The penalties for both sides were so avoidable. Players just can't walk away and keep their mouth shut.

Comment

• ND gave up 53 to Charleston yesterday. They seem to be playing MEC basketball style this year. They just score more than you do to get the win.

Comment

• Clearly Inferior? Took the foot off the pedal.

Your team almost choked.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Took their foot off the gas. Give me a break.
                          I know. He demands humility and objectiveness from Us but he posts that bull****. Then again they are all followers of the biggest blowhard douche of them all...Dr. Evil.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Clearly Inferior? Took the foot off the pedal.

Your team almost choked.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

I know. He demands humility and objectiveness from Us but he posts that bull****. Then again they are all followers of the biggest blowhard douche of them all...Dr. Evil.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                                Here's a little reality check for both sides after watching the game a second time:

Neither team, right now, is anywhere near a national title team. Both defenses got shredded yesterday. Neither team can control dumb penalties.

The 'took off the gas' comment has Rock blinders on. Rock's defense got lit up as bad as IUP's D got lit up.

I wouldn't want to see a Valdosta State or NWMS play either of our teams right now. It wouldn't be pretty. They are PSAC good. But, for now, it ends there. Both have major defensive issues to work out. The penalties for both sides were so avoidable. Players just can't walk away and keep their mouth shut.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X