Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Since we are discussing bias for one team or the other I would nominate the color commentator on the webcast. Just sayin'.
    He probably has a Dr. Evil control chip installed...

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Since we are discussing bias for one team or the other I would nominate the color commentator on the webcast. Just sayin'.
      Oh yeah.. it's nauseating. Already starting with the "refs are determining the outcome" excuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

I don't know...IUP has made three out of the last 4 scores on the field.

Your sphincter must be clenching.
        I mean I'm pulling for SRU but it's not THAT serious

Comment

• Huge pick

Comment

• I'm logging off...gotta go see my dad....93rd birthday today!

Hopefully IUP pulls this out but if they don't they didn't roll over and Slimey might not be as unbeatable as it looked an hour ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSACfan1 View Post

Oh yeah.. it's nauseating. Already starting with the "refs are determining the outcome" excuses.
              Every student broadcaster thinks they have freedom to rip on refs. For many, it's the first thing they think of once they get the assignment

Comment

Your players are talking a lot. You can see it with the gestures.

They were shaking hands with the fans going into the lockerroom at halftime. Guess they thought the game was over.
                They played a hell of a first half...third quarter not so much. How the game goes.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockinTheSnackBar View Post

Every student broadcaster thinks they have freedom to rip on refs. For many, it's the first thing they think of once they get the assignment
                  Pretty sure this broadcaster is a grown man.. but DII refs DO get a pass because the lack of technology at the level. They called a hands to the face on the IUP pick that was negated and there wasn't even a replay to show the call. It does seem like DII refs do have the luxury of the game not being looked at frame by frame versus the other levels..

Comment

• Both teams with over 100 yds in penalties

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post
                      Both teams with over 100 yds in penalties
                      That's made up of some untimely penalties for both teams as well. A lot of big plays negated today.

Comment

I'm logging off...gotta go see my dad....93rd birthday today!

Hopefully IUP pulls this out but if they don't they didn't roll over and Slimey might not be as unbeatable as it looked an hour ago.
                        Happy 93rd to your father. 93 is quite the milestone. Enjoy the time with him.

Comment

• SRU OL flop

Instant classic

Comment

• These announcers seriously just said these refs were great in the first quarter. That was probably because all the calls went SRU's way then. hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                              These announcers seriously just said these refs were great in the first quarter. That was probably because all the calls went SRU's way then. hahaha
                              Yeah. I caught that too. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                                These announcers seriously just said these refs were great in the first quarter. That was probably because all the calls went SRU's way then. hahaha
                                The lead guy is good. The side guy is atrocious.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X