Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
    How did that kid who picked six get hurt? By the way, IUP is not over rated. Slippery Rock is looking like the kind of team Lutz said they were trying to build and is just plain out playing IUP. To this point the Rock is at a level above IUP.
    They were supposedly a level ahead of IUP in 1999 when they disrespected our home field and then we paid them back.

Mini Me better think twice before rubbing IUP's face in anything today because he might see them again in November.....

Comment

Originally posted by PSACfan1 View Post

Finally an objective IUP'er not claiming the refs are handing SRU this lead and giving them all the momentum. I should rephrase - calling IUP overrated was a bit much. I think the fan base and a lot of members of this board have inflated expectations of this team which with an objective eye is laughable.

Comment

These refs don't even know the definition of a chop block. The punt return may have been a hold but not a chop block. The defender wasn't engaged with another blocker when he was hit.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

25 yd completion to SHIP 35. Three plays TD SHEP KICK MISSED SHEP 32-30 42sec left.
          SHEP dodges a bullet as SHIP drive fizzles. RAMS 32-30 over RAIDERS.

Comment

Dude it's a free pick em' I wouldn't put a ton of stock into the projected outcomes and you are speaking for yourself in regards to the expectations because you are reasonable.

You can't tell me as you interact throughout this board that the majority of the IUP fans don't act as if the PSAC revolves around IUP and the moment something goes against IUP the consensus response from IUP'ers on this board is some BS homer justification as to why IUP didn't win or catch a break.

Btw, you're right lucky for everyone watching and listening there's a ton of ball left to be played... This has been entertaining thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Slimey Pebble arrogance is just so easy to hate.........
              Hahahahahaha...Oh wait...you're SERIOUS!!!

An IUP fan talking about SRU's arrogance. Now THAT'S funny!!!!

Comment

SHEP dodges a bullet as SHIP drive fizzles. RAMS 32-30 over RAIDERS.
                Dang, was pulling for Ship, but hey at least they covered lol

Comment

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post

We have a reason to be arrogant. We went to IUP. Slimey is just a gym teacher school.

Good Guys finally get on the board. **** Slimey Pebble.

Comment

IUP capitalizes and scores a TD, Rock leading 17-7

Comment

Welcome to the PSAC, SHEP RAMS !! 1-4 SHIP goes up 30-26 with 3:00 min to go. SHEP driving on their own 40
                        Thanks we won a close one good game down to the end. Glad the move was made to the PSAC.

Comment

They were supposedly a level ahead of IUP in 1999 when they disrespected our home field and then we paid them back.

Mini Me better think twice before rubbing IUP's face in anything today because he might see them again in November.....
                          Why does IUP annually have so few turnovers? Because they never let anything go. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by PSACfan1 View Post

Finally an objective IUP'er not claiming the refs are handing SRU this lead and giving them all the momentum. I should rephrase - calling IUP overrated was a bit much. I think the fan base and a lot of members of this board have inflated expectations of this team which with an objective eye is laughable.
                            Really not surprised at how it's unfolding. I stated I picked IUP only out of loyalty. But don't count IUP out yet.

Comment

We have a reason to be arrogant. We went to IUP. Slimey is just a gym teacher school.
                              Please tell me you're kidding anyone outside of W.PA doesn't care about any of these schools.. in the grand scheme I don't think any PSAC alum should be puffing out their chest...unless you're a clown, but that's just me.. I guess if the shoe fits.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Really not surprised at how it's unfolding. I stated I picked IUP only out of loyalty. But don't count IUP out yet.
                                Thank you for the objectivity. It's in fact not over, and would love nothing more than to see SRU with our backs against the wall.. going unchallenged all year for any team does not bode well.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X