• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSACfan1 View Post
    IUP capitalizes and scores a TD, Rock leading 17-7
    Rock responds with a TD of their own. Rivers with a rushing TD 24-7

Comment

Thank you for the objectivity. It's in fact not over, and would love nothing more than to see SRU with our backs against the wall.. going unchallenged all year for any team does not bode well.
      For the most part the people on this board are objective.

Comment

The Rock is out IUPing IUP with a punishing ground game. The Rock O-Line is huge, lot of beef and they're getting it done.

Comment

Please tell me you're kidding anyone outside of W.PA doesn't care about any of these schools.. in the grand scheme I don't think any PSAC alum should be puffing out their chest...unless you're a clown, but that's just me.. I guess if the shoe fits.
          Right. And you'll be gone off this board by Wednesday never to be seen again for the rest of the season like most Slimey fans. Yinz only come out from under the Rock once a year...IUP Week.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

27-12 RAMS win over BU
            WCU 20 Bloom 17

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Right. And you'll be gone off this board by Wednesday never to be seen again for the rest of the season like most Slimey fans. Yinz only come out from under the Rock once a year...IUP Week.
              Sure buddy.. so you hope! You clearly only browse the IUP threads..

Comment

IUP needs to hold them on this possession to stay in it.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
                  The Rock is out IUPing IUP with a punishing ground game. The Rock O-Line is huge, lot of beef and they're getting it done.
                  True, but not very smart play calling, exposing Rivers to hits with the designed QB runs.

Comment

We need better QB play - need to put on Reece...

Comment

Sure buddy.. so you hope! You clearly only browse the IUP threads..
                      They are the only ones that matter.

Objectivity to you will be us saying your team is soooooo much better and saying we suck.

I even said in my picks that your team might be better and might win but I would rather vote for Trump than pick your school over IUP and I hate Trump.

Slimey Pebble is the Trump school of the Pee Sack. HA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rams Fan View Post

Thanks we won a close one good game down to the end. Glad the move was made to the PSAC.
                        You do know this game next week will likely end your PO hopes. I didn't watch closely enough to know the whys but SHEP needs to tighten up the D before entertaining WCU. Then again looking back at the whole schedule, this may turn out to be a rebuilding year.

Comment

Originally posted by IUsuallyPonder View Post
                          We need better QB play - need to put on Reece...
                          We're getting beat in every aspect. Unless IUP can figure something out at halftime it could get ugly.

Comment

Yep...Mini Me is going for the face rubbing of IUP. I hope there is a rematch in November if we make it.......

Comment

They are the only ones that matter.

Objectivity to you will be us saying your team is soooooo much better and saying we suck.

I even said in my picks that your team might be better and might win but I would rather vote for Trump than pick your school over IUP and I hate Trump.
                              You just made my point, that's the pretentious IUP attitude I've been talking about...

Good for you buddy. Oh so you're one of those types, not sure why you feel compelled to interject your political stances into a PSAC sports discussion. You seem a little unhinged there, but rest assured I sure as hell don't care about your political ideology you can't even constructively converse about the PSAC.

PS your boys seem to be all show no go today... I'd advise against commenting the rest of the game unless the tide turns.

Comment

Yep...Mini Me is going for the face rubbing of IUP. I hope there is a rematch in November if we make it.......
                                Barring a let down after this game, IUP should end up 10-1. If they end up losing this one, they just need to put it behind them and keep grinding. They are showing flashes of talent, but Slippery Rock has been better all around.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X