Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They were down worse last year at half. That last TD was big. Long way to go.

But, yeah, not pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
      Barring a let down after this game, IUP should end up 10-1. If they end up losing this one, they just need to put it behind them and keep grinding. They are showing flashes of talent, but Slippery Rock has been better all around.
      And that's what Torts talked about on his weekly show. They are aware that after they were defeated last year the team gave up. This is just one game to the top 1 or 2 team in the region. If they lose, regroup and move on.

You never know what the 2nd half will bring, though.

Earlier in the week when I reviewed SRU's roster, I thought 'Whoa, there is some talent there.'

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Yet you keep responding back.....am I triggered?
        You pivoted into politics not me and then tried to insult me because you believe I am a Trump voter - I think that warrants a response especially since I'm pretty sure you have warped view of politics. As for the game, my team is dominating in all facets and all you can do is ***** and moan about factors contributing to this ass whooping and harken back to previous years because today IUP is not cutting it.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
          They were down worse last year at half. That last TD was big. Long way to go.

But, yeah, not pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by Monte's Catering Co. View Post

WCU very well could kill Shepherd's slim chances at the playoffs, but I wouldn't be so certain of a WCU win. They've found ways to beat Ship and Bloomsburg the last two weeks. Shepherd has found ways to lose to ODU and Kutztown. One thing i will say is it will be a good game. Shepherd needs to clean up the penalties and Bagent needs to not force things at times.
            As you say. Going to be RAM HEADKNOCKER !!! Difference for WCU is they still have a clear route to the STATE GAME even if they lose...home versus ESU and KUTZ then @ LHU. Time will tell.
            Last edited by CALUPA69; 10-12-2019, 02:02 PM.

Comment

31-21. Remember IUP is a 4 quarter team. Not so sure about THE ROCK. I guess we are about to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by PSACfan1 View Post

You pivoted into politics not me and then tried to insult me because you believe I am a Trump voter - I think that warrants a response especially since I'm pretty sure you have warped view of politics. As for the game, my team is dominating in all facets and all you can do is ***** and moan about factors contributing to this ass whooping and harken back to previous years because today IUP is not cutting it.
                It's called Trolling Slimey fans because I can....

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

It's called Trolling Slimey fans because I can....
                  Yeah I guess I'd troll too if my team was getting gutted like this.

Comment

Some IUP frustration? Fisher throws punch after PAT attempt.. I guess it's okay since Gannon does it. 38-21 Rock

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

31-21. Remember IUP is a 4 quarter team. Not so sure about THE ROCK. I guess we are about to find out.
                      The defense for IUP needs to show up in the third though. Hopefully this one stays close.

Comment

• What a horse**** call...

Comment

• Originally posted by PSACfan1 View Post

Yeah I guess I'd troll too if my team was getting gutted like this.
                          I don't know...IUP has made three out of the last 4 scores on the field.

Your sphincter must be clenching.

Comment

The defense for IUP needs to show up in the third though. Hopefully this one stays close.
                            Since we are discussing bias for one team or the other I would nominate the color commentator on the webcast. Just sayin'.

Comment

• Rock D in shambles

But ..
                              IUP D is completely lost

Comment

Some IUP frustration? Fisher throws punch after PAT attempt.. I guess it's okay since Gannon does it. 38-21 Rock
                                Your players are talking a lot. You can see it with the gestures.

They were shaking hands with the fans going into the lockerroom at halftime. Guess they thought the game was over.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X