Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That would be some IUP'ers. And probably just a couple. The bottom line is that on October 12, 2019, Slippery Rock Football > IUP Football. If they happen to play again in November or early December the outcome could be different although the Rock would be favored by probably 4 points give or take a point and half.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Took their foot off the gas. Give me a break.
      Again, you are implying you know what I mean when I say that SRU took their foot off the gas.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
        That would be some IUP'ers. And probably just a couple. The bottom line is that on October 12, 2019, Slippery Rock Football > IUP Football. If they happen to play again in November or early December the outcome could be different although the Rock would be favored by probably 4 points give or take a point and half.

Comment

• Your team almost choked. ThAts not a quality of a superior team. You were only 3 points better.

Comment

• You are a Trumpanzee through and through. Same mindset.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

You are a Trumpanzee through and through. Same mindset.
              My god, I am as liberal a person as any you might find on this board, but it is so annoying that you bring the discussion to politics so often. Stop going to politics when you're not clever enough to base your trash talk around football.

I know you just want to get a rise out of people, but keep it to your silly football nicknames. Don't need pointless political debates polluting this board.

Comment

• Bullock has not been a big part of their offense this year. He was a dynamic and electrifying player his freshman and sophomore years. He was that last year as a junior until he hurt his knee. He's not been as strong of a back since then. Duane Brown is actually the best RB on the team, but he's also the best WR. In 2017, Bullock, Brown, and Evans all had a heavy workload as running backs and split about 40-50 carries per game.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

Bullock has not been a big part of their offense this year. He was a dynamic and electrifying player his freshman and sophomore years. He was that last year as a junior until he hurt his knee. He's not been as strong of a back since then. Duane Brown is actually the best RB on the team, but he's also the best WR. In 2017, Bullock, Brown, and Evans all had a heavy workload as running backs and split about 40-50 carries per game.
                  On the long run he had yesterday and a couple other plays he kinda looked like his old self. The question is why did they pull him from the game when he was having success. Is his shoulder still hurting and maybe they wanted to limit his playing time or did he re-injure it?

Comment

• Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post

My god, I am as liberal a person as any you might find on this board, but it is so annoying that you bring the discussion to politics so often. Stop going to politics when you're not clever enough to base your trash talk around football.

I know you just want to get a rise out of people, but keep it to your silly football nicknames. Don't need pointless political debates polluting this board.

Comment

On the long run he had yesterday and a couple other plays he kinda looked like his old self. The question is why did they pull him from the game when he was having success. Is his shoulder still hurting and maybe they wanted to limit his playing time or did he re-injure it?

Comment

You are a Trumpanzee through and through. Same mindset.

Comment

I don't think they committed to running the ball enough yesterday. I believe it was there. Thought Bullock looked good.

Comment

• Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post

He still acts like one.

Comment

• Slimey degrees can be found in the paper products aisle of any retail store.

Comment

Slimey degrees can be found in the paper products aisle of any retail store.
                                So your esteemed institution hired the guy that is your Head Football coach and they guy running your Athletics Department; with those credentials? What does that say about your institution???

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X