Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
    Yep...Mini Me is going for the face rubbing of IUP. I hope there is a rematch in November if we make it.......
    There's some humility.. probably won't I could easily see this group rolling over after a loss.. I feel the same way about SRU, they haven't been tested all year and could easily see the wheels falling off after a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by PSACfan1 View Post

You just made my point, that's the pretentious IUP attitude I've been talking about...

Good for you buddy. Oh so you're one of those types, not sure why you feel compelled to interject your political stances into a PSAC sports discussion. You seem a little unhinged there, but rest assured I sure as hell don't care about your political ideology you can't even constructively converse about the PSAC.

PS your boys seem to be all show no go today... I'd advise against commenting the rest of the game unless the tide turns.
      LOL...you talk about us being arrogant and then you show your arrogance.

Way to go.

Comment

LOL...you talk about us being arrogant and then you show your arrogance.

Way to go.
        Nothing I said was arrogant at all... P.S. Trump 2020

Comment

Biiiig drive for IUP , Rock leads 31-14. 30 seconds left in the half. IUP gets ball to open 2nd half.

Comment

There's some humility.. probably won't I could easily see this group rolling over after a loss.. I feel the same way about SRU, they haven't been tested all year and could easily see the wheels falling off after a loss.
            There's that Slimey Fake Moral Superiority...

Comment

I'll file this under wishful thinking.

Comment

Nothing I said was arrogant at all... P.S. Trump 2020
                It's figures that you are a Trumpanzee.

Comment

There's that Slimey Fake Moral Superiority...
                  You're clearly delusional buddy. I don't see how what I said has a tinge of "Fake Moral Superiority" You may want to learn what that phrase means..for not knowing what it means you sure say it a hell of a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

You do know this game next week will likely end your PO hopes. I didn't watch closely enough to know the whys but SHEP needs to tighten up the D before entertaining WCU. Then again looking back at the whole schedule, this may turn out to be a rebuilding year.
                    WCU very well could kill Shepherd's slim chances at the playoffs, but I wouldn't be so certain of a WCU win. They've found ways to beat Ship and Bloomsburg the last two weeks. Shepherd has found ways to lose to ODU and Kutztown. One thing i will say is it will be a good game. Shepherd needs to clean up the penalties and Bagent needs to not force things at times.

Comment

It's figures that you are a Trumpanzee.
                      You're slow.....and triggered.

Comment

Originally posted by Monte's Catering Co. View Post

WCU very well could kill Shepherd's slim chances at the playoffs, but I wouldn't be so certain of a WCU win. They've found ways to beat Ship and Bloomsburg the last two weeks. Shepherd has found ways to lose to ODU and Kutztown. One thing i will say is it will be a good game. Shepherd needs to clean up the penalties and Bagent needs to not force things at times.
                        Bagent being back this week was a massive plus..the next few weeks will be telling on the East side for sure.

Comment

You're clearly delusional buddy. I don't see how what I said has a tinge of "Fake Moral Superiority" You may want to learn what that phrase means..for not knowing what it means you sure say it a hell of a lot.
                          There it is again.

Comment

35-13 KU over ESU. To be honest I am happy with where ESU currently is. They gave up a TD on the first play, gave up a TD after a fumble, and allowed a great catch on 4th and 7 for a TD. It would have been easy to quit, but these boys didn't. The lead got to 28-3, and ESU responded and continued to play. Congrats to KU, they are a solid program, but Twig has this program moving in the right direction.

Comment

You're slow.....and triggered.
                              Yet you keep responding back.....am I triggered?

Comment

Same first half as last year. IUP fortunate only down 17.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X