Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rocktherock1 View Post

but the bashing of SRU education is fine, right?

You guys need to cut the victim complex. In ten years reading and posting on and off on here there is one person who starts the lost fights, and one fanbase that seems to have the most issues.
    Exactly, it's ridiculous and it's the same fan base that claims we have some "Fake Moral Superiority" complex...if anything it's those guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

Click image for larger version

Name:	hqdefault.jpg
Views:	327
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	438991
      Sorry..not following.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ballin51 View Post
        I just recently joined this forum. I enjoyed most of ur threads. Hilarious to see old(er) men talking football. Sometimes childish but other times some concrete statements. We all love the sport however, when u start talking about people's family members...going to far. PSACFan u need to put your big boy depends on n IUP NationI wouldn't waste my breath. This is suppose 2 b about our young kids playing football n reminiscing about the days we played or watched games.

lol. Iup nation is nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Did I call for you to be reported? No I did not.

I have done nothing to be reported.
          Calling him stupid because of his education and constantly belittling SRU should have gotten you banned ages ago.

Comment

...and really nobody started anything with him other than pointed out someone else's sarcasm/shade.

But hating on Slimey Pebble is kinda fun.

Also, you recently joined. This is tame compared to how it used to be when it was an IUP Hate Fest. Really, really, really tame.
            The reason it was an IUP hatefest was almost exclusively because of you.

Comment

• I'm rubber, you're glue

Comment

• Originally posted by PSACfan1 View Post

Sorry..not following.
                I had no doubt of that when I posted it.

Comment

• Warriors butcher the final possession and trail 22-17, 1:30 left

Comment

• Congrats to THE BLOOM HUSKIES!!! I guess the rumors of Bloom's demise have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
                      Congrats to THE BLOOM HUSKIES!!! I guess the rumors of Bloom's demise have been greatly exaggerated.
                      The strip mines look beautiful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bart View Post

Absolutely.

That's because they took all the coal from the ground. Anthracite, baby!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bart View Post

Ah, to be in the Poconos in the fall when the coal is in bloom ...

Comment

Hopefully they shook hands with class.

Comment

IUP won the Coal Bowl this year.

Comment

These refs and the Pass Interference penalties are getting ridiculous. The whole Clarion drive was on IUP PI...28-7 IUP
                                Okay I was there live, the product that the PSAC is putting on the field regarding Football officials is EMBARRASSING. IUP 19 for 200. There is no way in H### that half of those were penalties, the whole crew and it was obvious from the first play when the IUP HC had to come on the field cause they marked the ball Wrong on the opening kickoff after the penalty on IUP for get this illegal wedge. Later in the game was the common blocking a player out of bounds call, u cant make this S### up. They were literally making calls up IUP 8 holds Clarion 1. IUP 4 pass interference 1 legit 3 a travesty to mankind. If there was a gambling line on the game the FBI WOULD REVIEW THE GAME. Crisis in effect home office needs to fire supervisor of officials when season discover and start Over....End of Story!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X