Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

That is one mean-spirited post. You might get banned for that.
      I expected a snarky comment from IUPNATION for comparing IUP fans to Penn Staters. You caught me off guard.

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post

That sounds like an IUP poster.
        We expect IUP to blow out whatever peasant team is on the other side of the field.

Comment

That sounds like an IUP poster.
          Was wondering when this Ship thread would get switched over to IUP. LOL.

Comment

And it is obvious, which is why it gets tiresome when it's beaten to death.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Was wondering when this Ship thread would get switched over to IUP. LOL.
              You got to Page 2. Not bad.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

You got to Page 2. Not bad.
                Judging by what I've seen, you're probably right.

Comment

I expected a snarky comment from IUPNATION for comparing IUP fans to Penn Staters. You caught me off guard.
                  Of course, I was being facetious.

Comment

Well, yes, that would be the default position.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Of course, I was being facetious.
                      I get it. And I was trying to be funny.
                      Did you know the last time IUP was shutout was 9/24/05, by Bloomsburg?

Comment

That was when you had a running game.

Comment

When you only have 10 scholarships and your best offensive player has to sit the year out it's kind of hard change your offensive philosophy in training camp. Defensively we all knew it was going to be a challenge replacing so many 3-4 year starters and lets be real our DB's haven't been real good in years, which is why they play a lot of prevent and cover 2. Mac will attack the offseason immediately after the final whistle blows after a blowout loss to IUP and will probably look to the JUCO rankings to fill holes where the young guys who played this year obviously showed they aren't up to the task yet. Good thing is Lackawanna is ranked #3 in the JUCO rankings and will probably have quite a few quality players who drop down to D2 who would be great gets. I agree defensive schemes must be adjusted and recruiting big hogs on the DL must be made a priority, if WCU can land a few every year with limited funds no reason Ship can't do it too. Time to wipe the cleats up and get ready for ESU and Lock Haven to get to 4 wins on the season as there's no way in hell we beat IUP unless they don't make the bus trip East lol.

Comment

Originally posted by shipfbfan12 View Post
                            When you only have 10 scholarships and your best offensive player has to sit the year out it's kind of hard change your offensive philosophy in training camp. Defensively we all knew it was going to be a challenge replacing so many 3-4 year starters and lets be real our DB's haven't been real good in years, which is why they play a lot of prevent and cover 2. Mac will attack the offseason immediately after the final whistle blows after a blowout loss to IUP and will probably look to the JUCO rankings to fill holes where the young guys who played this year obviously showed they aren't up to the task yet. Good thing is Lackawanna is ranked #3 in the JUCO rankings and will probably have quite a few quality players who drop down to D2 who would be great gets. I agree defensive schemes must be adjusted and recruiting big hogs on the DL must be made a priority, if WCU can land a few every year with limited funds no reason Ship can't do it too. Time to wipe the cleats up and get ready for ESU and Lock Haven to get to 4 wins on the season as there's no way in hell we beat IUP unless they don't make the bus trip East lol.
                            Sounds like another PSAC East school.

Comment

Originally posted by shipfbfan12 View Post
                              Amen.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X