Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUP at Ship

My opinion is this is round 1 of the playoffs for IUP. Coach Tort will have his team ready to go when 1:00 comes around on saturday!

Originally posted by IUP724 View Post
    My opinion is this is round 1 of the playoffs for IUP. Coach Tort will have his team ready to go when 1:00 comes around on saturday!

Forecast for Shippensburg is 38 degrees and mostly sunny. It's probably safe to say the 4-6 Red Raiders won't have a boisterous crowd on hand in that temperature.

Best thing you can do to a team in their state is come out swinging. Knock them down quick and let them feel that cold. Get them down and odds are they won't get back up.

But, teams do get up for IUP. Every week.

Comment

Would have went to this game since it's close. However, my brother-in-law who is like Big Lou (from the life insurance commercials) decided to pick this day to walk the aisle with wife number two. Old habits are hard to break.

Comment

Yeah, don't worry. They'll win this one, may not be in pitter patter let's get at 'er fashion. But when the clock clicks zero at the end of the 4th qtr, the Hawks will have more points on the board than the Raiders. I hope they do come out strong though, because (see above post) old (and bad) habits are hard to break and they better come out strong when the D2 championship tournament starts. I read in an exercise science journal that it takes only 30 bad bad reps to ingrain bad form and it takes 3,000 correct form reps (yeah, that's three thousand) to break that bad form habit.

Comment

This does not have anything to do with this game, but I watched a replay of the IUP -Edinboro broadcast and noticed the one post-game studio host reminds me of Chris Farley.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPBand8588 View Post
            This does not have anything to do with this game, but I watched a replay of the IUP -Edinboro broadcast and noticed the one post-game studio host reminds me of Chris Farley.
            He lives in a van down by the river.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

He lives in a van down by the river.
              I've always thought living in a van down by the river would be pretty cool.

Looking for a well-played game tomorrow by IUP. I like our positioning right now.

Comment

I do believe that is fair to say. Plus they should have revenge on their minds.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPBand8588 View Post
                  Not going to start complaining about our young announcers again....

Comment

Why are Ship and IUP both in white jerseys?

Comment

Ship's is actually a rather cringeworthy grey. It's part of the Reisner Dining Hall collection.

Comment

Hey, Tort, be a mensch. It's time for a little Houser action.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                          Why are Ship and IUP both in white jerseys?
                          Ive been watching the game, and that's the first time I noticed, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                            Hey, Tort, be a mensch. It's time for a little Houser action.
                            64 Yard TD run!

Comment

Houser. :)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X