Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Steelers-Browns

Agree on your guesses. Also don't forget a Browns player came in with a cheap shot that knocked down Rudolph. Unfortunately between the injuries and suspensions, both teams seasons may be over and at the very least makes that December 1 game less attractive.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
      Agree on your guesses. Also don't forget a Browns player came in with a cheap shot that knocked down Rudolph. Unfortunately between the injuries and suspensions, both teams seasons may be over and at the very least makes that December 1 game less attractive.

Comment

Mason Rudolph's agent just Tweeted that they are considering filing assault charges. The Cleveland PD is also now involved.

Comment

I think Garrett gets a remainder of season suspension along with first 4 games of next season. Rudolph will get a 2 game ban for instigating and starting the scrum and Pouncey will get 2 games for kicking Garrett while he was on the ground. As previously stated both teams seasons are done at this point and for Cleveland their 2020 season will start off handicapped because Garrett will miss the first quarter of 2020 as well as the league has to make a huge statement with regards to violence after the whistle especially in the manner in which he went about things. He was already fined twice this season once for roughing the passer and the other for excessive grabbing of the face mask so after last night they have to treat him as a repeat violator. Vontez got a 12 game ban for his cheap shots so 10 games seems about right for him.

Comment

Myles suspended indefinitely per NFL.

Pouncey is getting 3 games.

Comment

Anyone that thought Rudolph should get suspended has no clue. What did Rudolph instigate? The guy was taking cheap shots and late hits the whole game. If that was Tom Brady back there, there would've been flag after flag every play for late hits and personal fouls! Why isn't the safety that got ejected suspended yet? That dirtbag should get at least 3 games too.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                  Anyone that thought Rudolph should get suspended has no clue. What did Rudolph instigate? The guy was taking cheap shots and late hits the whole game. If that was Tom Brady back there, there would've been flag after flag every play for late hits and personal fouls! Why isn't the safety that got ejected suspended yet? That dirtbag should get at least 3 games too.

Comment

That jackass lost a fortune last night.

Comment

All that nonsense between two ****ty teams going nowhere...

Comment

Without the kicks I doubt Pouncey gets more than a 1 game ban but the league did the right thing to give him 3 games which means he'll miss the rematch in a few weeks. By then hopefully things will have simmered and there won't be any retaliation hits/cheap shots taken by either team. The Steelers don't have much to play for these days with the Ravens running with the division, tanking won't help them either because they gave up their 1st round draft pick for Minkah Fitzpatrick so this is very unfamiliar territory for the franchise unlike the Browns where they're used to picking in the top 5 every year.

Comment

I would have been okay with a small fine for Rudolph but not because he "started it." You can't have players trying to pull off another player's helmet. Doesn't matter what happened after.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                            I agree with this. Mason got taken down AFTER he threw the ball by said thug. The big goon then was holding him down. This was instigated by the Browns player all the way. I like the fact that Mason is a fighter and stood up for himself and didn't take the goon's garbage. Also major props to David DeCastro for getting involved and getting the thug off of Mason. DeCastro would be the kind of guy you'd want to share a foxhole with. Also mention to Pouncey for standing up for his QB. I belive Feiler was in there as well.

A really shocking and absolutely ugly incident. I don't think I ever saw anything quite like it in 40+ years of watching the NFL. Maybe the Haynesworth head stomp ranks.

-

Comment

That jackass lost a fortune last night.
                              Not really as much as you may think due to the rookie contracts. But yeah, major money for anybody else.

-

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X